Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
I was at the grand opening a few weeks ago for Sityodtong in Beverly, I met Kenny Florian, Mark Dellagrotte and the other day Patrick Cote came in and trained. A few guys got to train with him, both were very humble and friendly.. I was shocked at the size of Florian..he looks like a high schooler..5 ft 7 155...If you met this guy on the st you wouldnt think he could fight..Im starting training with them soon...

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Funny..7costanza would actually be the son of George...I got the name from the episode where Georges friends are having a baby and he recommends the name 7 because it was his idol, Mickey Mantles number...good episode..

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am now hearing that Ken Shamrock received a bad cut during training and the fight is off. :confused: Don't know if it's true, but this would wreck my whole night. At least I get to see Gina fight tonight.

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Thats true..they subsituted Shamrock with another fighter ive never heard of...and I heard Gina didnt make weight and had to get naked so she could,.I wish I could have seen that

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
I hope Kimbo is pretty embarassed that Gina Carano put on a much better show than he did...I think thats it for Elite xc....

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I hope Kimbo is pretty embarassed that Gina Carano put on a much better show than he did...I think thats it for Elite xc....
I hope they are all done. Kimbo got exposed because he is a thug street fighter and nothing more. Beating up bums for a few bucks in someones back yard is a lot different from fighting an MMA athlete. 14 seconds??? I am still laughing my ass off. First OJ being found guilty and Kimbo getting owned on national T.V. Looks like 2008 wasn't such a bad year after all. :D

Thank GOD somebody other than Sean Gannon owned that no-talent having bitch Kimbo
Sean Gannon best his ass and Gannon is a Police Officer.

·
Subscribing Member
1,167 Posts
Petruzelli is a pretty good guy. He was running the local ATT branch here in Orlando for awhile, but they moved. Not sure what he is doing now. Anyone see the gossip that they paid Petruzelli not to go to the ground with Kimbo, and stand and trade with him? It was a Yahoo! headline earlier today. Anyway, I'm glad Kimbo got the snot beat out of him. His image isn't good for the sport. Maybe someday, the sport will be accepted in the public enough, that when we tell people that we train or watch MMA, we don't get that "look". I haven't watched the fights yet. It's still on my DVR. How did Gina do? I've loved her since Fight Girls...

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Kimbo is a thug...his fortay was supposed to be standup and got beaten at his own game by a virtual unknown, as for the rumor about not taking it to the ground, nothing would surprise me in sports. Even if they did pay Petruzelli to keep it standing up it backfired because Kimbo is nothing more than a Youtube fighter. Gina fought very well it was worth watching..go to Youtue and watch it...I think shes going to fight Cyborg next...that should be good. As far as people not knowing MMA or talking shit about it..who cares...it is what it is...MMA will never be more popular than most mainstream sports..I except that..I think I posted in this thread, I met Cote the other day...he was training at Sityodtong..and Florian was at the opening..nice guys.I would not want the task of fighting the Spider....hes the best in the world in my opinion...maybe Fedor also..

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Working in the land of misfit toys
1,986 Posts
Gina fought well but it might be time for her to step up the competition. I for one think she would get her ass handed to her by Tara LaRosa

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
I opened up that clip but when I saw Dana I closed it...my opinion of him is very low...I wouldnt believe anything he says...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts