Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are any of the court forms available in electronic form?

Specifically, the Statement of Facts, or possibly the actual Criminal Application, in pdf or doc form?

G

·
Before you go through the trouble, check w/ the courts you use. The several D. courts I go to don't want to see any complaint forms except for those damn carbon copy types. The clerks don't want to take the time to have to sign more than on page. No one wants to make our work easier.

·
Subscribing Member
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MSP75";p="62366 said:
Before you go through the trouble, check w/ the courts you use. The several D. courts I go to don't want to see any complaint forms except for those damn carbon copy types. The clerks don't want to take the time to have to sign more than on page. No one wants to make our work easier.
Ain' t that the truth.

I was holding out hope that at least the Statement of Facts form was available. That seemed the easiest form. I tried recreating it on Word, but Word doesn't have a small enough font for some of the wording.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Yes they are out there. We have the format stored in our computers at work. Our court loves it. No more trying to read crazy hand writing.

·
Subscribing Member
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Clouseau";p="62383 said:
Yes they are out there. We have the format stored in our computers at work. Our court loves it. No more trying to read crazy hand writing.
Any chance you can make that available to me (or us, as the case may be)?

·
Subscribing Member
397 Posts
We also have them as part of our CAD system. Not sure where the PD got it from, but if you have Adobe and a scanner you can make one yourself.

1) scan document'
2) save to file
3) edit as necessary

Any more than that is out of my knowledge of computers.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Quality, pm your email and I'll see if I can attach it.
It has dept. and court info already on it. You should be able to delete it and type in your own info.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Quality617, If you'll give PM me a regular email at the MSPCA I can send it to you. I can't seem to attach it here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.