Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Searching aimlessly through Ebay this morning and found it interesting that a 2004 MPA sticker was there. I know almost everything somehow shows up on Ebay, but on this one instance there were 19 bids, with the highest bidder so far at $81.00. Are you kidding me? Seems a bit steep to me. Just my :2c:

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
On Mar-04-04 at 13:37:01 PST, seller added the following information:

[email protected] provided this information: The Mass Police Association does not allow the MPA sticker to be displayed by any person other then a Police Officer and the sticker is a registered trade mark. Massachusetts Law forbids this and is a violation and fine to go with it.
HA!

·
Subscribing Member
4,324 Posts
Honestly though, who cares. I don't let my guard down when i see a decal and unless they can come up with who gave them the decal they get gigged and gigged hard.

P.S. How many people on this board bidded on this decal!! :roll: :A!:

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
H50 said:
P.S. How many people on this board bidded on this decal!! :roll: :A!:
When I can get one from my union rep for 80 bucks less.... no thanks now make that 90 bucks less......

·
Registered
98 Posts
I wonder if E-Bay would remove these items - since authorized people can get them through proper channels - the only purpose to sell them on e-bay would be to supply them to an unauthorized person. Maybe e-bay would invalidate the auctions?

I've confiscated numerous stickers from people...."It was on the car when I bought it" or "My friend is an officer but I don't wanna give you his name." (guy had sticker and radar detector -thought it was a little odd..)

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
Its not like stickers have ever stopped me from issuing a V anyway......I would like to catch the little bastard with the "pissing on SPAM" sticker though...whoever has that on his ride must expect a little "extra attention"!

·
Subscribing Member
1,322 Posts
Killjoy,

Do you think its possible that the "SPAM" in the sticker is referring to mass internet mail (maybe even that delicious canned meat) and not you union?

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
Not sure....maybe the people who made the sticker are of the same intelligence as the idiots that make the sticker "bad cop, no donut", or other such stickers likely to attract the whimsical sense of humor of most law enforcement officers.....

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
I love that "bad cop no donut" sticker because it's always affixed to shit box with at least three violations that jump right out at ya.

·
Subscribing Member
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Killjoy275 said:
Its not like stickers have ever stopped me from issuing a V anyway......I would like to catch the little bastard with the "pissing on SPAM" sticker though...whoever has that on his ride must expect a little "extra attention"!
I'm sure the "little bastard" doesn't even know what SPAM means other than the two previously mentioned.

And.....my originally post was not of concern that the sticker was for sale....it was that someone is willing to pay now $86.00 !!!

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
KCARPY911
Total Online Duration: 4 Days, 19:39:48
Last Online Duration: 00:07:24
Number of visits: 33
Number of page hits: 185
Total posts: 15
[0.08% of total / 0.03 posts per day]
Find all posts by KCARPY911
Interests: N/A :?:

KCARPY911 what gives???? Please tell me you are not going to actually pay 86 bucks for a sticker that maybe you shouldn't have anyway :roll:

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Current bid: US $91.00

Time left: 3 hours 57 mins

Unfuc&*ng believable :!:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.