Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Check out my (East Coast COPPERS) link on the page. Do to an increase in sales, I have purchased the shirts in bulk. As a result I get the shirts cheaper and I am passing my savings on to my BROTHERS. The price is now $24.00 per 100% cotton, pre shrunk long sleeve shirt. 10% of my proceeds goes to C.O.P.S.(Concerns Of Police Survivors) If you are not familiar with them, they help out Police families when there loved ones are killed in the line of duty.

Thanks Brother and sisters

Greg

G

·
Greg,

Where did you get the idea for those tee-shirts? Muy department, (Hampton PD) started making those tee-shirts two years ago for our motorcycle unit. I thought it was funny to see them being sold on the net...

Mike

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Mike, I was actually looking for a West Coast Choppers shirt for myself on line, and the idea just came to me. I then searched the web and the National trademark data base and found nothing. I was then told that once you apply for the trademark, you basically own it. So I applied and my brother COPS have been loving the shirts. I was also really interested in finding away to raise some money for C.O.P.S. since they are such a huge support system to our families if we are killed in the line of duty. I myself give them donations every year, but this is much more significant.

Greg

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Got mine today, they look great!

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts