Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you into police apparel.

East Coast Coppers by BLUE FAWKES SHOP COP SHIRTS (a local brother)

The shirts feature the words ( East Coast Coppers ) on the front, and Brotherhood on the back. 10% of the proceeds are going to C.O.P.S.( Concerns of Police Survivors ). They are long sleeve, black shirts, 100% preshrunk cotton for $26.00 each.

Visit http://www.printmojo.com/fawkescopshop to check them out and place an order.

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
I am ordering one now. For those of you think that because I am not a PO that I shouldn't wear the shirt (or be allowed on this board)- I am supporting the C.O.P.S Charity because I think it worth it... Just like the Honor Bracelet charity. AND Don't worry I am not gonna put corner strobes or anything on my explorer.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I can't thank all of you guys enough. I am hoping to present C.O.P.S. with a huge check this year. Anyone who does not know exactly what C.O.P.S. does for us please visit the web site at www.nationalcops.org. Again thanks for the support.

Greg

·
Subscribing Member
530 Posts
The only downfall of COPS is that they don't recognize private college police departments. :cry: I have heard this from other campus officers and also viewed their website and noticed that Campus police are not on their list.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.