Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
I do know they just held one in the last week or two... not sure how often they go on..

·
Registered
413 Posts
RPD931 @ Mon 04 Oct said:
I do know they just held one in the last week or two... not sure how often they go on..
almost seems as tho they have at least one a month in different locations. I know that I had the oppurtunity to take the class up in Reading a cpl mths ago, but knew that they offered a class in wareham which was taking place the very next month so I took that instead b/c its a lot closer than Reading

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was told that the next class is in December...I am assuming that I am going to Westboro...I haven't heard the date yet though.

·
Registered
413 Posts
i believe theres one in december thats being held in Wareham...Raynham just hired a part timer and I think we're sending her to E911 next mth in Wareham

·
Registered
131 Posts
I know someone that is going to the one Next week in Warham so there is deffinatly a class that will be going on.. They just help one this past week also.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just got the dates - Dec. 20 and Dec. 21...I am not sure where...but I don't know if those dates are going to work out for me :?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I believe that westboro is changing over to the new E911 system that will have cellular info on the ali/ani screens then everyone has to go to training again yea

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.