Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

I teach a "Club Drugs" class and was wondering if you had any stories or information to share about "E" (Ecstasy), GHB, Rohypnol, DXM (cough medicine), LSD/acid, PCP, etc..

I know alot of kids go up to NH for raves... does anyone know of anywhere else they go?

I like to mix in some stories in the classes.

Post them here, or PM me. Privacy guaranteed.

Thanks for sharing.

·
Subscribing Member
58 Posts
From my experience, when someone starts using Excstasy, other drugs (such as cocaine start to follow).

A short story:

Several years back, a former high school friend of mine started to get involved in E when it was first introduced in the area ('96ish). This kid always took good care of himself, well groomed, went to the gym, etc. Well, after a while cocaine followed. Not too much later, the first heart attack came. He was 22 at the time. He made it through, but won't be the same.
This moron then convinced another friend to give "E" a shot. This second freind was a little heavy, and he wanted to get into shape, so some steroids were thrown in. Well, after the first 2 months, friend 2 lost 60 pounds. He looked good at first, but then he paid for it. Freind 2 also had a heart attack. He was 24. He also made it through but, to make a long story short, he put back on the weight, lost his job, and is just a first class loser, unemployed and living with mom and dad.

·
Subscribing Member
502 Posts
RPD931 said:
I know alot of kids go up to NH for raves... does anyone know of anywhere else they go?
Grew up in that scene, got no regrets and had some of the best times of my life "never did the drug aspect"... But there isnt anymore "Rave" scene in the Northeast, you have small little partys poping up now and again, mostly from KIDS who have no idea what its about.

** and they asked me what my signature was**

·
Registered
968 Posts
DEA has some good info on how they lace MDMA (E) with PCP. Their site has tons of info, I am doing a PCP report for my Drugs and Society class at school, I will send links if I come across good ones,

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
union1 said:
RPD931 said:
Grew up in that scene, got no regrets and had some of the best times of my life "never did the drug aspect"... But there isnt anymore "Rave" scene in the Northeast, you have small little partys poping up now and again, mostly from KIDS who have no idea what its about.

** and they asked me what my signature was**
You are correct. I should have clarified myself better. These so called "raves" are just a large group of kids partying - they just intend to invite teens from ALL around. I'm pretty sure the only nearest "Rave Scene" is NYC. I'm just curious, does anyone know other areas in N.E. (or Mass.) that commonly have these self proclaimed raves.

Also, I have a bunch of useful/informative links - I'll get them posted in a day or 2.

Thanks to all that have shared information/stories... keep 'em coming, they help us all.

·
Registered
164 Posts
My experience, after about 19, a lot of kids are staying away from that scene and the "E-Tards" as they are referred. But, those getting involved are younger, pre-high school.

You still get a lot of it at the clubs. Underage kids take $15 for the door, $15 for their hit. and $15 for water.

·
Registered
148 Posts
XTC and E are sometimes called "rolls" and it's still out there strong. "G" (GHB) is coming on strong as I have been buying it up as soon as I can get the $$$ for it..... Not to sound like a parent but dont smell the G to see if it's G, one of the guys on the raid did same and said it was like vicks and nose spray being shoved up your brain......

·
Subscribing Member
2,280 Posts
jsg2020 said:
thumper2168 said:
said it was like vicks and nose spray being shoved up your brain......
Nose spray? Know where I can score some??

Better Off Dead was the best movie EVER. :lol:
Amazing! what people throw out these days, a perfectly! good white boy

"How to pickup trashy women"

I Want My Two Dollars

That movie was a classic!

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thumper, What area(s) is "G" being found in?

The "E-tards" love vicks... the menthol gives them a rush. They'll use a plasitc tube from a tampon and put some vicks vapor rub in it, then someone else will blow it (vapors) into their eyes for a euphoric rush. Nasal decongestant inhalers are also popular...

Keep an eye out for binkies...

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
JoninNH said:
Where's this class you're teaching? Is it open to all LE or just your dept.?
Stay tuned!! I'll keep you posted when I have classes...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.