Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
E. Boston man sentenced to prison for stomping cat

BOSTON -- An East Boston man must serve 2 1/2 years in prison for stomping a cat to death, setting the carcass on fire and tossing it through an apartment window.
Luigi Epifania was sentenced Thursday after being convicted last month on charges of arson and malicious killing of a domestic animal. He will get credit for already serving more than a year in jail.
Prosecutors said Epifania killed the cat, named Nunu, in June 2007.
Epifania saw the cat after waking up outside a Boston building. He told authorities that he "lost it" and pummeled the animal. He then put the carcass in a paper bag and set it alight.
A defense attorney said Epifania was high on heroin during the attack. A judge told Epifania that he needs to address his substance abuse problem.

http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/local/BO87113/

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Wow, im amazed...I thought this guy would walk with probation..I hope he has a nice time in jail...scumbag.

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Im sure his little goate will make a very nice ball rest for a few guys....I hate guys like this more than I care to express on this site..

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cat killer sent back to jail for attack

By Renee Nadeau Algarin
Thursday, July 29, 2010

Photo by Nancy Lane
PROBATION VIOLATION: Luigi Epifania, who admitted in 2007 to killing a cat and setting it ablaze, had his parole revoked yesterday during a hearing at Suffolk Superior Court.

A heroin addict convicted of setting fire to a helpless cat in East Boston three years ago is being tossed back in jail for violating terms of his probation and being found guilty of assault.
Luigi Epifania, 26, did not address the court during a brief hearing at Suffolk Superior Court yesterday, where Judge Charles T. Spurlock sentenced him to three to five years in prison for assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and aggravated assault.
Epifania admitted in 2007 to stomping a cat to death before setting the animal's body ablaze and hurling it at an East Boston home.

(35) Comments | Post / Read Comments

Full Story:
Cat killer sent back to jail for attack - BostonHerald.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts