Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (AP) ― Dunkin' Donuts is going after Krispy Kreme, right in its hometown of Winston-Salem, North Carolina.

Franchise operators for Massachusetts-based Dunkin' Donuts plan more than a dozen stores in the area over the next four years.

Sunny Patel plans five Dunkin' Donuts stores in northern Forsyth County. Sundeep Makhani told the Winston-Salem Journal he plans eight more stores in the area.

Krispy Kreme spokesman Brian Little wouldn't talk about Dunkin' Donuts, but did say Krispy Kreme thinks there's room for everyone.

Makhani says he thinks Dunkin' Donuts coffee is more important in attracting morning customers.

http://wbztv.com/business/dunkin.donuts.expansion.2.797685.html

G

·
You go D+D remember when Krispy Kreme came up here they said they were going to kick your a$$, cheering for the home town boys.

·
Working in the land of misfit toys
1,986 Posts
Us northerners never adjusted to Krispy Kreme, having gone to school in North Carolina I was glad to hear Krispy Kreme was moving up here, but things didn't work out. No doubt DD will survive down south, unlike the fate of Krispy Kreme

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
I have to be honest, I think they put crack in Krispy Kremes donuts, when that red light was on I was itching and sweaty...In line one time the manager gave me 3 donuts for free....I felt like Pooki form New Jack City...

G

·
IMO, Krispy Kreme doughnuts are WAY overrated.
I think they changed the recipe from years ago; I got one when KK started up here, and it just didn't taste the same as the ones I got down south years ago. Probably a trans-fat thing or something.

I don't especially like DD, but being on nearly every street corner they're convenient.

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Hey Andy, here's a coffee joint for ya....
Bunch of cute, young broads dressed in pink.
I care not whether coffee is good or bad.

If I want good coffee and homely broads I could have coffee with my in-laws.
Check Out The Gallery

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
So, Now we know what's wrong with you Andrew... It's ok to unwrap yourself from that tree you're hugging and grab yourself a nice D&D iced coffee. :p
I drank their IC for quite some time, but that quickly ceased when they erected a Starbucks a few miles from my house. DD's iced coffee is always burnt and watery; I even tried to give them another opportunity to win me back over when they had that "free iced coffee day" several months ago, but I became nauseous and spit it out the window.

As far as the tree huggers, they don't say anything anymore after me and several other conservatives who frequent the place PWNED 'em when they opened their mouths about Obama.

Probably a trans-fat thing or something..
That's what happened with KFC. I almost never eat doughnuts or fried chicken, but when I do I want it to taste good. KFC changed their recipe to something healthier and it sucks.

Hey Andy, here's a coffee joint for ya....
Bunch of cute, young broads dressed in pink.
I care not whether coffee is good or bad.

If I want good coffee and homely broads I could have coffee with my in-laws.
Check Out The Gallery
Road trip!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts