Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What blind-helmet-wearing-retard came up with the idea of having water soluble stickers on iced coffee cups?? I can't get these goddamn things off. Who knows how much money I've lost because I can't read this f'ing code!!
Thanks, I feel better already...

·
Filling Female Quota
1,351 Posts
HAHA! I was complaining to someone about the same damn thing the other day!

·
Registered
397 Posts
+1

I've killed 25 of those damned stickers.

Don't worry though--they all say THE SAME THING:

Free stupid ice coffee with purchase of some stupid lunch food.

·
Registered
244 Posts
You have to take the sticker off as soon as you get it, if you wait until its all covered in condensation, forget about it.

·
Maddy B's grammy
2,017 Posts
Me too, I have a crapload, Don't know what they say half the time. Either free ice tea/coffe w/purchase of flatbread or free pizza. Who knows, haven't used any yet.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Well if you go online and type in the codes on the cups (give me a break i've been riding the desk all week) you get into this pitching game thing where you pick a pitcher then watch a movie, if your hitter hits the ball you win a tv or something. So far i've typed in about oh 50 codes (the crew has been putting a ton of stickers in my mailslot for me) and no luck.... screwed again

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yesterday I actually got one of the stickers off and was so overjoyed that I went to a computer and entered the code online and got the following "You already entered that code". Are you fucking kidding me? Did I get a cup someone else drank out of and returned? What the fuck is going on? I'm about to go postal...

G

·
It's the same with every places games like that, subway lately is the same way...i can never get the damn stickers off in one piece.

"Let's put stickers on our cups that stick more when they get wet! YAY!"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts