dumbest idea ever | MassCops

dumbest idea ever

Discussion in 'Military News' started by justanotherparatrooper, Jan 23, 2013.

1. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

2. MaDuce

MaDuce MassCops Member

The big question is will they lower standards in order to meet affirmative action quota's?

Mr Scribbles and pahapoika like this.
  3. GARDA

GARDA Subscribing Member

Wow. The Tender Gender is being allowed into the Blender?
    Self-Propelled Sandbags are going 'designer' ! ;)

Well, we know that the crowd at 1600 have no plans on using combat troops anywhere in the world over the next four years... even if American lives need saving: (i.e. Benghazi). :mad:

USMCMP5811 and pahapoika like this.
  4. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

rhetorical question I assume.:mad:

corsair likes this.
  5. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

6. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

More social engineering that's ruining the country.

My question is, will women's rights advocates go to bat when a woman who signed up to be a supply clerk is reassigned to the Infantry because of the needs of the service?

Be careful what you wish for, ladies.

7. justanotherparatrooper

ONce a month they'll be a force to be feared for a few days:rolleyes:

USMCMP5811, Harley387 and Marks72 like this.
  8. corsair

corsair Guest

You gotta admit this administration is doing a wonderful job setting us up for failure and weakening our readiness. The Chinese are clearly getting their money's worth from all their donations to the "D" party and "O" re-election campaign.

9. lofu

lofu Subscribing Member

Serious question. Do 18 y.o. Females have to register for the draft now?

right.as.rain, USMCMP5811 and mtc like this.
  10. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

They should........you wanted it, you got it.

Code 3, corsair, USMCMP5811 and 2 others like this.
  11. SinePari

SinePari Needs more complaints

Agreed. If I were an elected official on the other side of the aisle, I'd also push for a National ID Card along with this new legislation. Then sit back and watch the Libs get all twisted over their "ideals."

12. MaDuce

MaDuce MassCops Member

13. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

SO true!!!!

14. MSP75

MSP75 Guest

When I was in PLDC, there were two females in my class. Both had to pass off their M60's in the middle of a tactical road march. There were two pissed off male soldiers that day. Everyone got a Go that day, of course.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

corsair and Delta784 like this.
  15. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

What pissed me off even more was when male soldiers would jump to take the M-60 or the ammo box, hoping for a piece of ass later.

Females in field combat units are distractions and morale killers, because even if a female is doing half the platoon, that means the other half is pissed about it.

corsair and MSP75 like this.
  16. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

I hope they bring back the draft, there will be an awful lot of 18 year old girls looking to get knocked up to duck boot camp.

pahapoika and corsair like this.
  17. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

That sounds like my police academy class.

USMCMP5811 likes this.
  18. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

A bunch of females in my unit went home from the Gulf War pregnant before hostilities began, and most of them had abortions on returning stateside.

19. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

[​IMG]

20. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Sad, but true.

21. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

I am sure you will be happy to volunteer your services. ;)

And for the record, I would too. I can't really help them out. I have been fixed after child #3, but I sure would give it a real good try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USMCMP5811 likes this.
  22. GARDA

GARDA Subscribing Member

23. MaDuce

MaDuce MassCops Member

24. MaDuce

MaDuce MassCops Member

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/gen...tandard-pentagon-will-ask-does-it-really-have

Gen Dempsey: “Importantly, though, if we do decide that a particular standard is so high that a woman couldn't make it, the burden is now on the service to come back and explain to the secretary, why is it that high? Does it really have to be that high? With the direct combat exclusion provision in place, we never had to have that conversation.”

kwflatbed and USMCMP5811 like this.
  25. corsair

corsair Guest

I say give them the same standards as men but lets start an all female infantry Bn and see how they do, no sense in f**king up the whole system to prove a political experiment.

LGriffin likes this.