Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who knows the MORON who drove an MV with a bogus Inspection sticker to the oral board and obstacle course on Thursday morning?????? Guess one of the PT instructors saw it from a MILE away during morning PT and had a uniformed trooper run the plate. Needless to say, the kid was asked to come outside and was handed a summons. I guess his instructions were to " Take a look around kid. This will be the LAST time you ever step foot on the academy grounds." Seriously. How dumb can you be??????

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yeah I won't give his name but it was funny as a bastard to see someone getting roasted during the first fifteen minutes of being there..LOL :beat:

·
Registered
371 Posts
Yeah, people were talking about that at the run, unbelievable. We had people showing up 10-15 minutes late for the run. PT Instructor stopped his speech and spoke to them outside, then made them run in the first group.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I believe I heard that someone had an expired registration at the 77th, I can't remember the details. I guess some people are just not smart.

·
1,334 Posts
Bottom line, it's job security folks. Plenty of people out there doing brainless things for you to find when you get on the job. Regardless of what agency you seek emplyment with, SP or a local department there is plenty out there and keep out of trouble (criminal and m/v), low profile, and don't be like this half-wit

·
Needs more complaints
4,309 Posts
badogg88 said:
I believe I heard that someone had an expired registration at the 77th, I can't remember the details. I guess some people are just not smart.
It was cancelled for insurance. He had to carry the MGL book around for a few weeks and his platoon had to push his car around back. Good times!

If and when you make to the SPA, you'll making less than a McDonalds fry-guy, so take of your finances now. Don't show up with bling-bling cars either!

·
Subscribing Member
885 Posts
SinePari said:
It was cancelled for insurance. He had to carry the MGL book around for a few weeks and his platoon had to push his car around back. Good times!
Thats IT? Figure they'de bounce someone for that....

·
Registered
86 Posts
Just a heads up but people don't know this but hopefully your car is insured where you actually live. I have heard people from Boston get disqualified because their vehicle is registered in Dedham or so some town out west. So they can save $$ on the insurance rates HMMM $600.00 a year lose or make $95,000. Stay safe out there. Peter

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
"...Dedham or some town out west..."

The "out west" border must be somewhere inside the 128 loop. I reckon the Berkshires and the Valley must be "Indian Country" (feather, not dot...).

Fear not...you'll never hear the "...drums along the Quaboag...".:beer:

·
MassCops Member
210 Posts
I was always under the impression that it is a felony to alter or counterfeit an inspection sticker. He's lucky he didn't get locked up and made a felon for life. Nonetheless, good riddance. He did the MSP, and any other PD that is looking to hire him, a favor. If he doesn't have the morals to spend the fifteen bucks and get a legal sticker, what else would he do? As Sean Connery said in the Untouchables... there goes the next Chief of Police.

·
Drunk Bastard
452 Posts
OciferpeteHPD3500 said:
"I have heard "

Rule of thumb...discount EVERYTHING that is said after you hear these three words, Pete.

"...registered in Dedham or so some town out west ." Peter
Where it says "MASS. STATE POLICE"...they mean the whole state. So as long as it's registered, I reckon' you're head is above water. However, if your vehicle is registered in North Adams, and you are assigned in "B" Troop, don't bother sniffling about it. :FT:

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
For those of you 'back east', North Adams is just east of Gomez Adams...

·
Registered
86 Posts
No $10

You obviously can't see what I am talking about. For example you must register your vehicle and your driver's license where you actually live. It is the law and you have a certain number of days to change it should you move. That being said. During your background check when they talk to neighbors, check credit reports etc they will obviously look at your driving record and see what vehicles are registered in your name. I live near boston and drive an 2003 Honda I pay almost $2000 a year in insurance. My brother lives with my parents 5 years younger then me and drives a 2004 BMW and pays $900 a year in insurance. The point I'm getting at is that people will do this to save money on car insurance. Yes it is in Massachusetts as I never said residency was an issue it is basically checks to see if a person is honest enough to pay the correct amount for insurance.

·
Drunk Bastard
452 Posts
OciferpeteHPD3500 said:
No $10

You obviously can't see what I am talking about.
Yes, actually I do understand how registrations work. I am not in the s l o w c l a s s. What I was stating (sarcastically), register your vehicle where you live. Period. Thanks for the RMV education class, though.

PS the decimal point in "No$.10" is VERY significant.

Are we happy now?

=D>

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.