Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
Wow thats probally one of the most frakish things I have read in a while. The kid was 21, I hope that night at the bar was worth it cause he just screwed himself over, worst than that he has to live with himeself.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yeah, it happened In Royalston, MA. Almost same case exactly. The found that the head got lopped off when he hit a tree........

·
Registered
145 Posts
Was there another drunk driver, that had his passanger halfway through the windshiled. she drove home and parked in the garage?

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
316 Posts
I think this same thing happened in Tewksbury a few months ago... after it happened the kid drove around with his dead friend for a couple of hours and then drove to the ER... a pool of blood along with the kid's dead friend poured out of the car. Who would have thought this was a "common" event? :shock:

·
Registered
9 Posts
He went home and fell asleep afterwards. How could you have not know your buddy just got his head lopped off? I've been pretty drunk back in the day but MAN!!
:shock:

·
Registered
547 Posts
Yeah, some lady a while back hit someone, and they were stuck in the windshield, still alive. She drove home and parked her car in her garage and let the guy die. Gross

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
There were two similar wrecks in the past year: one in Conway and one in Charlemont.

Anybody remember the one in the Athol/Orange area where the guy struck a ped...he drove home and parked his pick-up: they found the head in the back of the truck the next day!

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
http://www.s-t.com/daily/09-00/09-28-00/a19sr003.htm

WORCESTER -- A prosecutor told Worcester Superior Court jurors yesterday that a man on trial for vehicular homicide was driving drunk when a passenger was decapitated by a tree limb.
William Battaini, 46, of Athol, is on trial in the July 1998 death of Deborah McCassie, 33, of Orange.
McCassie, who had been drinking with Battaini, was leaning out a passenger side window and killed when the borrowed pickup Battaini was driving went off the road into the woods, Assistant Worcester County District Attorney Jeffrey Goldstein said.
The case took a bizarre twist when Battaini reported the crash to Athol police and investigating officers discovered the women's head in the bed of the truck parked at the home of Battaini's girlfriend. McCassie's body was found at the accident scene about five miles away in Royalston.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.