Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drunk driver arrested after going wrong way on I-93

Enlarge this image

DORCHESTER, Mass. -- A drunk driver was arrested early Friday morning after driving nearly 17 miles the wrong way on I-93 Southbound.
Norwood resident Siobhan Hayes, 21, is being held on $5,000 cash bail after driving the wrong way on I-93 at speeds in excess of 100 mph with a blood-alcohol level of .165.
Police said that Hayes drove from Hanover all the way to Dorchester in her 1998 Chevrolet Malibu before her tires blew out from police stop sticks.
The driver then fled her vehicle, and was later found by state troopers hiding near the Neponset River.
Hayes faces multiple charges and will be arraigned in Dorchester District Court on Friday.

http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/local/BO90188/

G

·
Dats a good boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

"The driver then fled her vehicle, and was later found by state troopers hiding near the Neponset River."

Why were the cops hiding near the river ????????? LOL

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Drunk driver travels 20 miles in wrong direction on I-93

BOSTON -- A drunk driver who traveled almost 20 miles in the wrong direction on I-93 Southbound was in court Friday facing several charges.
Siobhan Hayes, 21, of Norwood, was arrested early Friday morning after driving nearly 20 miles north on I-93 Southbound at speeds in excess of 100 mph.
Police said the first call that came in reporting a car traveling on the wrong side of the highway was at the Hanover exit on Route 3. Hayes drove from Hanover all the way to Dorchester in her 1998 Chevrolet Malibu before her tires blew out from police stop sticks.
The car chase concluded when the tires on Hayes car blew out, but Hayes took off on foot into the woods and was later found by state troopers and the K-9 section near the Neponset River.
Officers administered a field sobriety test and a portable breath test, which police say she failed. Sources said Hayes' blood-alcohol level was twice the legal limit.
Police said Hayes slammed into one car and jersey barriers while driving.
In court, prosecutors said police told her "You are lucky you didn't kill someone" and her response was "Yeah, but I didn't."
Hayes posted bail Friday evening.

http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/local/BO90313/

G

·
her response was "Yeah, but I didn't."

CUNT !!!!!! I hope this is remembered when her trial starts............

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Everyone's myspace is private for the most part.

I think she should be ordered to lie in bed, with a catheter throw a UTI in there. With drugs to immobilize her moving her legs and arms (Sux) comes to mind. I think jail time is in order.

"Yeah, but I didn't." Maybe its the booze talking, but I don't care driving down the wrong way is 100% unacceptable. She should lose her license for life and be forced to live in North Korea as a maid to Kim Jun Ill or who ever he is.

G

·
Not too shabby of a picture on her myspace though
She's the type you'd get set up on a blind date with, and think you'd hit the jackpot when she walked in. After she downed a few grape crush shots, you'd be peeling out of the parking lot after telling her you're going to use the bathroom. :cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hahaha I went to School with this girl @ UND. Thats messed up dude...."Someone Could've Died..." ............"Ya but they didn't" Thats BS, no way it was just alcohol involved, had to be some other drugs...

G

·
Hahaha I went to School with this girl @ UND. Thats messed up dude...."Someone Could've Died..." ............"Ya but they didn't" Thats BS, no way it was just alcohol involved, had to be some other drugs...
Great first post !!!!!!! Welcome aboard. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts