Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

MassCops Founder
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody notice the new additions to the drivers history?

DRIVING RECORD TO INSC INFO EXCH.
DRIVING RECORD TO TML
INQUIRY SENT TO EQUIFAX
CERT TO (TOWN/CITY, STATE)

Etc.....

Anybody know what they are for?

MassCops Member
There was a message in the NEWS file about that last week. It's just the registry trying to make things more confusing. All I really care about is citations, not who requested a driving record or that the person was late paying a citation. It used to look so neat, this is too much useless info.

MassCops Founder
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gil said:
INQUIRY SENT TO EQUIFAX
I just think it's odd that we are sending driver histories to credit reporting companies, unless EQUIFAX is now in the insurance business.

Registered
It does show tickets that were successfully appealed with an 'NR' at the end. Also, Gil, I think the references to EQUIFAX and similar wacky lines have to do with insurance and/or car rental companies; one of my coworkers checked his history and it had a similar entry that was around the date he rented a vehicle last year.

In the past week, I have seen several warnings as well as 'NR' entries on various KQ's. Perhaps this is part of the overall rollout of the new RMV interface...

-Mike

Subscribing Member
Apparanetly the insurance companies are reviewing KQs for policies. Last week, a friend of mine was told that his premiums for a whole life policy would be higher due to his driver history.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts