Dogs in need of help | MassCops

Dogs in need of help

Discussion in 'Fundraisers & Charity Events' started by 78thrifleman, Oct 17, 2014.

1. 78thrifleman

78thrifleman Smurf theft victim

My wife and I have been taking in dogs for several years. We always adopt from a place in New Hampshire called 4theloveofdog.com. They had a fire last night and are looking for temporary homes (2 weeks or slightly more) for these displaced dogs. Email me if you are interested. Go to their website for pics and bios of all of their dogs.

I have been noticeably absent from this site for well over a year. I'm in the middle of several lawsuits from district court level to federal, as well as civil service appeals to get my job back. In the meantime, I am studying for the GRE (test for admission to grad school) in hopes of getting my Ph.D. in criminology or sociology. I've applied to 10 out of state schools because I really need to distance myself from this state and the shabby treatment that I revived from my former employer. I obviously can't speak on the matter, but if you guys knew what they have bee doing to people and the manner in which they have been doing it, you would be disgusted. Anyway, here is my email.... no spam please. Let me know about the dogs.

[email protected]