Does anyone have any reviews for Safariland STX Duty Gear? | MassCops

Does anyone have any reviews for Safariland STX Duty Gear?

Discussion in 'Police Duty Gear For Sale / Wanted' started by ClintEastwood4Sheriff, Mar 12, 2018.

1. ClintEastwood4Sheriff

ClintEastwood4Sheriff MassCops Member

I have been thinking about switching from nylon to Safariland STX duty gear. The Safariland STX is supposedly a really good/tough material. I was wondering if anyone on here has any experience with the gear? Thanks in advance.

2. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

I like the STX tac better...the STX is a smooth finish that will show scratches while the tac is a raised surface that won't show as much. Of course it is all what your department allows.

3. ClintEastwood4Sheriff

Ahh, I just looked into that. That does look good, and rugged. My dept does allow us to wear any finish. I wonder if any stores will have some STX Tac finish.

4. MiamiVice

MiamiVice MassCops Member

Aaa has it, I switched to it 3 years ago, still looks like new.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

5. kdk240

kdk240 MassCops Member

I wear it. Holds up great going on 5 or so years. While i like leather and don't care much for nylon, I like the sxt. I think online I got the best deal and found most of it. Didn't have much luck at any of the local stores.

But depending on where you live try Atlantic Tactical in Westwood for some reason they are sticking in my head.

6. ClintEastwood4Sheriff

I’m in the Cape area. I just don’t think regency will have enough to get a full belt. I’m going to check them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. MiamiVice

MiamiVice MassCops Member

Amazon has it all, just double check the part # against safariland or galls catalog.

8. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

If you aren't in a rush, sign up for Safariland's email list. They do direct sales on their website and have several sales per year; they just ended one that was 25% off.