Dodge Charger | MassCops

Dodge Charger

Discussion in 'Automotive' started by Usa8235, May 26, 2010.

1. Usa8235

Usa8235 MassCops Member

Anyone have any experience with the Charger?

(I WANT the challenger or the new camaro but $$$$)

other possibility would be a 2003 crown vic with the intreceptor package...needs brakes/130,000 miles, obviously a paint job..$2800 or best offer

any advise?

thanks guys

2. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

3. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

Ummm... I own a Charger. What would ya like to know?

4. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

How many blue lights can you install before you over-tax the vehicle's factory electrical system?:wink_smile:

5. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

I dont think he meant a phone charger Pvt..he meant the vehicle.

6. Usa8235

Usa8235 MassCops Member

what year?
    are you happy with how it handles?
    any repair issues other than regular maintenance?
    what do you like about it?

thanks, really appreciate it

7. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

What you should do is rent one for a day or two. I had one for two weeksin Florida a little while ago. Thought it drove pretty nicely. If I did not need an SUV for family reasons, I'd buy one in a minute.

8. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

Har har har... Funny guy!! I don't go the whackerific route...

Handles like it's on rails. 20" wheels will do that.
    No repair issues, but I've only had it since March.
    What do I like about it? The sound my exhaust makes when I lay my foot into it, when the tires light up when it downshifts, and a 12 second quarter mile time. I mean, those things I like the MOST about it. And it's black... Looks good in black. The SRT emblem on the front looks good when you paint it red too.

9. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

Yeah I know, but I couldn't resist.

10. Gil

Gil Founder of MassCops Staff Member

Stay far far away from this one

11. Inspector

Inspector Subscribing Member

Anyone seriously considering Chargers are cruisers should have a candid talk with NHSP. Initially troopers loved the cars. They look sharp etc. but over time they are not holding up to the CV's.

12. Usa8235

Usa8235 MassCops Member

not as a cruiser--just a regular charger as a personal car..thats' interesting about the NHSP tho.

---------- Post added at 12:35 ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 ----------

thanks--appreciate it...my gut was thinking not a good option...the short $$ & the fact its right down the street from me was making me think about it ..won't even think about it now

13. Tango_Sierra

Tango_Sierra MassCops Member

The camaros look pretty damn sharp. I saw one for the first time in black on 128 a few nights ago. But I think there RWD-not good for around here...

14. Usa8235

Usa8235 MassCops Member

thanks....NEVER want to be a whacker!

15. Lost

Lost MassCops Member

I'd buy the CVPI if you were going to enter a demo derby. Short of that, I can't think of anything worse for an everyday car.

Not sure you'll be able to pick up a Charger for $2800, unless you can salvage the NHSP cruiser that hit a moose up north a few weeks back.