Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow!!!!!

The new RMV CJIS interface is cool, but, has anybody noticed drivers history has a bunch of new entries? I used to have a single page. Couple of speedings and couple surchargables with NDR Maine & New Hampshire. Now those entries have been expanded by seventeen (17) lines. It seems the registry is now posting written warnings and any NDR from out of state can take up to eleven (11) lines!
:shock:
Nearly every officer on my department ran themselves and noticed the same. Even our best driver with one entry, now has about twelve!!!!! WTF?
:(

·
Registered
371 Posts
I've also noticed Choice Point, etc.. entries .My traffic guy says thats from car rental Co. checking on your license. Now why does that need to show up on your KQ?

·
Subscribing Member
4,316 Posts
The NRs you see are no the ones dismissed at Clerks Hearing, they are the ones dismissed by a judge at the judge appeal.

·
Registered
371 Posts
j809 @ Mon 28 Jun said:
The NRs you see are no the ones dismissed at Clerks Hearing, they are the ones dismissed by a judge at the judge appeal.
Actually they do include Magistrate Hearings. I appealed a cite years ago and it was dismissed at the Magistrate Level and it's there on my KQ.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.