Dishonored and Disrespected: Obama Disarmed US Marines at Inaugural Parade | MassCops

Dishonored and Disrespected: Obama Disarmed US Marines at Inaugural Parade

Discussion in 'Military News' started by LGriffin, Feb 10, 2013.

1. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

Barack Obama disarmed the US Marines at the Inaugural parade this year.
    [​IMG]
    Dishonored and disarmed: Bolts are clearly missing from these Marine rifles during President Obama’s inauguration parade. This is an unmistakable insult to the honor of the Marine Corps. (Bob Owens)
    During the Obama Inaugural last month the administration disarmed the US Marines marching in the parade.
    The Examiner reported:
    “Didn’t know the Marines had to take the bolts out of their rifles for the Inaugural,” an email forwarded to Gun Rights Examiner from a United States Marine Corps source observed. “Wonder if someone can explain why [they] would be marching in the inaugural parade with no bolts in their rifles!”
    The email linked to a YouTube video of the 57th Presidential Inaugural Parade, embedded in this column, featuring Bravo Company Marines from the Marine Barracks Washington. Sure enough, the observation in the email is confirmed by watching the video, with screen shots provided in the photo and slide show accompanying this article.
    This prompted an internet search to see if others had also noticed, and the Blur-Brain blog had.
    Wondering if this may be an inauguration policy of long standing that transcends administrations, Gun Rights Examiner made a cursory search and found something even more curious. In the 2009 Inaugural Parade, the United States Navy marched with rifles that had not been so disabled
    It’s not the first time the Obama Administration disarmed US Marines at an event.
    [​IMG]
    In March 2012, US Marines were told to leave their weapons outside the tent during Leon Panetta’s speech in Afghanistan.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...bama-disarmed-us-marines-at-inaugural-parade/

This is SOP for libs. Clinton did it too but it proves that they are aware of how they are regarded by taxpayers and those who defend the United States Constitution.

The best post i've read regarding this states that "Marines took an oath to defend the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic....if you were an enemy of the constitution you would want the Marines disarmed as well."

frank, Killjoy and Joel98 like this.
  2. Joel98

Joel98 MassCops Member

ridiculous

3. USAF286

USAF286 MassCops Member

Shit like this no longer surprises me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

I know if I print what I am thinking the boys in black will be living in my driveway.
    FUCK THAT ASSHOLE OBAMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

Code 3 likes this.
  5. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

I heard someone mention that when Nixon was inaugurated, the military honor guard members had to surrender their firing pins. This concept isn't new, if this is in fact true.

I'm sure secret service makes that call anyway, though I don't doubt that POTUS is a little nervous around guns that are not designed to shoot skeet. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nightstalker likes this.
  6. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

I know for a fact that the Honor Guard at FT Campbell had the bolts removed from their weapons when Obama was there after Osama was wacked.

7. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

A friend of mine was an Air Force Security Policeman during the Gulf War, and was carrying his fully-loaded CAR-15 carbine and M-9 pistol when he met Bush 41.

USMCMP5811, USAF286, frank and 4 others like this.
  8. KozmoKramer

KozmoKramer Administrator Staff Member

I wonder, Delta, if that is the difference between those who served and those who haven't.
    You would have to work at it to convince me GHWB would ever be uncomfortable around armed servicemen. That doesn't explain Nixon's apprehension as 263 mentioned. He was a naval officer, and I find it strange that RMN would be apprehensive to have an armed military contingent in his presence. With the exception of the Ft. Hood madman, when was the last time you heard of a serviceman go nutty with their weapons, especially one who would be hand-picked to stand before the POTUS.

9. Code 3

Code 3 MassCops Member

This is awful and extremely disrespectful. Go F*ck yourself Obama.

USMCMP5811, LawMan3, frank and 2 others like this.
  10. XXYYXX

XXYYXX MassCops Member

He can trust them to leave their homes, families, and lives for their country on his whim. Yet he can't trust them with their own equipment stateside. Good going.

11. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

Exactly.
    President George H.W. Bush, President George W. Bush and President Ronald Reagan never dishonored or disarmed the military.

USMCMP5811, frank, corsair and 2 others like this.
  12. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

This is why people fear their government will not protect them or will turn on them. When the Marines can not be trusted to have a bolt in a Ceremony rifle then we are totally f-ed

frank, Code 3 and Delta784 like this.
  13. MSP75

MSP75 Guest

As for Nixon, I would guess that there were a lot of mixed feelings during the Vietnam War and people were drafted for that war.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

USMCMP5811, Delta784 and KozmoKramer like this.
  14. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

THe way this clown is going only his " private security" will allowed to be armed in his presence, all others military and police will have to be neutered in vicinity.

Delta784 likes this.
  15. corsair

corsair Guest

Like every other petty tyrant he is afraid of a coup d'etat, most likely from the U.S. Armed Forces not just the Marines. Scumbag

USMCMP5811 likes this.
  16. GARDA

GARDA Subscribing Member

Hollow guns, ordered by an empty suit?
    Now there's a joke willing to tell itself. :rolleyes:

17. Herrdoktor

Herrdoktor MassCops Member

What is the point of gutting the rifles that day if he is walking by hundreds of police officers who are armed?

18. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Especially when a lot of those police officers are veterans.

USMCMP5811 and lofu like this.
  19. GMass

GMass Guest

And are, for the vast majority, flaming conservatives that would never take a round for him..

20. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

maybe he was worried the "Joker" might be hidden in the Honor Guard
    [​IMG]

in all seriousness osama is a weasel elected by the weak and lazy of this country.

21. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

They're on it.
    [​IMG]

22. lofu

lofu Subscribing Member

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he didnt show to Police Week this year or disarmed those that do.

23. Code 3

Code 3 MassCops Member

LMFAO

24. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

Glenn Beck may have been right about this guy.

PG1911 likes this.
  25. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

Don't they already ask people not to carry? I know the NYPD ordered uniformed officers not to carry to the 9/11 memorial...until they had to rescind it.