Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,370 Posts
These assholes are nothing but a problem. What are they trying to prove with this reckless behavior. Anything bad happens to some jackass riding/driving such vehicles on the expressway or any municipal street, I'm not going to feel bad AT ALL.
Maybe a heard of cop cars forcing them into a front end loader facing the wrong way might be a nice solution. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Suspect charged at trooper on his bike, life in danger, imminent threat.. Least that's how I see it! Hope nothing negative comes the trooper's way.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Sadly, the Trooper will suffer more consequences than these shit stains.
I can hear the BS excuses from their P defenders followed by CWOF's already. Just like Grimace and the other black lies matter turds who blocked I-93 a few years ago.
I just read an article indicating that a Trooper "Opened Fire" on the bikers.

·
Premium Member
6,126 Posts
Sadly, the Trooper will suffer more consequences than these shit stains.
I can hear the BS excuses from their P defenders followed by CWOF's already. Just like Grimace and the other black lies matter turds who blocked I-93 a few years ago.
I saw his lawyer on the news yesterday. They pointed out that he wouldn't say his client was shot just that he injured his foot (which was bandagad had to get video of that) and that he was having trouble walking. Oh the poor baby. He's got an ouchie on his widdle poot and it hurts. By the way, the commentary that these "kids" just need a place to ride and practice their stunts is comical. If I thought that they'd use it, I'd say let them have one just make sure that they're on their own when they break their necks. After all they are the fuck the pohleese crowd.

·
Registered
1 Posts
State trooper who shot ATV rider on I-93 has extensive history of racist posts online

So my philosophy about this is the ATV rider is an a**hole for trying to turn his illegal actions around into the cop being a racist on this forum. If the ATV rider were breaking the law then why should he be allowed to turn the heat off his wrong doings and onto a cop's online behavior? I DO not feel that the officer's poor behavior online, trumps this ATV rider endangering others and breaking the law in real life.
Seems like you can not blink or disagree with the masses (sheeple) and not be met with a lynch mob in today's over-sensitized triggers of desensitized citizens.
Just want to share with people who my philosophy may resonate with.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just saw the story on NECN. Looks like they are going to try to jamb up the Trooper.
He's already jammed up.
"Racist posts" -- open to interpretation, but when the Globe calls them that you know that PC dictates his ass is going down.
Plus, he's operating outside the MSP envelope now, what with all the other stuff going on. No mercy now for staties.

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,370 Posts
1 - 20 of 51 Posts