DEPUTY SHERIFF TRAINEE - EXAM NO.: J-2707-G
SALARY:$ 3,642.82 - $ 6,017.73
[$3,844.18 AA / AS DEGREE - $4,056.27 BA / BS DEGREE]
- Applicants must be at least 19-1/2 years of age at the time of filing and must be at least 20 years of age at time of appointment. Applicants must meet all of the following requirements AT TIME OF FILING.
- U.S. High School graduate or U.S. equivalent, or have attained a two-year or four-year degree from an accredited college or university in the United States.
- All applicants (including out-of-state applicants) are required to show proof of their valid driver's license or any public entity picture identification. All applicants must possess a valid California Class "C" driver's license or higher by the date of hire.
- APPLICANTS MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN AT THE TIME OF FILING.
- NO Dishonorable Discharge from any Branch of the Military.