Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Czar of Cyncism and Satire
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well some Hollyweird "heavyweights" have seen fit to contribute $$ towards a reward leading to the capture of the person responsible for tying up & drowning the Golden Retriever that washed up on Nahant last week. Comedian Richard Pryor and Matthew Perry (two ex-chemically dependent actors) have pledged some of the $12,000 raised so far. I wonder if Rich signed the check with that rickety free-basing hand or does he have a stamp already made out in his name on it?

While a despicable crime, I don't see why these two don't contribute toward a more worthwhile cause or contribute money towards the reward for the capture or convictions of child killers or cop killers. Plenty of those cases that a bit of $$ may loosen a few toungs.

Remember the mountain lion in CA that attacked the woman & dragged her into the woods? The same mountain lion that killed and partailly ate a man earlier that day? Well the mountain lion was "ruthlessly" hunted down and killed by Deputys and the animal activists contributed over $40,000 to the local ASPCA in the memory of the mountain lion. Why didn't these people contribute the $$ to the poor woman who nearly had her face ripped off? I am sure she has some medical bills outstanding and some therapy bills that could be paid off too.

These animal activists irk me to no end. If I am ever wearing my leather coat and one of them ever throws red paint at me, an ass-whoopin' will result. God put us at the pinnacle of the food chain for a reason you know. Rant over.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.