Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever heard of or worked for this company? I've seen a lot of their employment ads for "Undercover Investigators" and I was curious about them.

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Never heard of them.

BTW the post was moved because the forum "Getting on the job" is intended for law enforcement positions not the private sector.

·
Subscribing Member
275 Posts
Mumbles";p="53749 said:
Has anyone ever heard of or worked for this company? I've seen a lot of their employment ads for "Undercover Investigators" and I was curious about them.
They do private investiagtions work, usually around things like corporate undercover, narcotics, and guys/girls who cheat on their lovers. It's a good place to get work and get experience in the investigations field if that's what you want to do in law enforcement

·
Registered
52 Posts
Be advised, the pay is absolute crap - $12 -$13 per hour. They may talk about the more glamorous stuff, but when you get down to the interview stage, you find out it's not available.

I havent heard anything bad about them...I stopped pursuing work with them when I found out how bad the pay is.l

·
Registered
429 Posts
I know a few people who have done work for them. It seems like it's a good second job ie: you give them your available hours and they call you when they need you. They do alot of internal stuff in retail like following a shoe store manager through a shift to see if they're taking money or whatever. Another thing is they'll give you an evaluation sheet and send you into a bar or restaurant where you have to order 3 drinks or the like and then rate the service, etc. 14 bucks an hour to drink sounds a little bit sweeter.

·
Subscribing Member
944 Posts
When I was a SLPI for Shaws We used them all the time. We used to use them to do drops on our cashiers. They were ok people doing the work for them kinda never paid attention to what we asked them to do. Like we would tell them to get a specific product and go to a specific aisle and tell them what to say and do and they would do somethiing totally different. Sometimes they worked and we caught an employee chumping but most of the time the employee would be likt WTF just happened and call the MGr over. My suggestion would be to stay away from them. It's more for moms and college kid's/girls.

Scott :rock:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.