Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Patriquin Arraigned On Child Abuse Charge

PAWTUCKET, R.I. -- A Rhode Island man accused of cracking his infant daughter's skull has been held on $100,000 bail.

Michael Patriquin, 23, was arraigned in Providence District Court Monday on one count of first-degree child abuse.

The baby, who was born less than a month ago on Oct. 7, was in serious but stable condition Monday night at Hasbro Children's Hospital. Doctors there called police Saturday after she was brought in.
She suffered two skull fractures and facial injuries. Police said she is expected to recover.

The Department of Children, Youth and Families has taken custody of Patriquin's 2-year-old daughter, who also lived at home with him and his girlfriend.

An attempt by The Associated Press to reach Patriquin Monday night was unsuccessful.

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/17819606/detail.html

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
I say a good skull cracking is in order for Patriquin himself!

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
+1

Atleast RI judges are not as liberal in some cases as MA judges, but not too far off. You can't chose your parents, even if you do get into a good foster (or adopted by good parents) home a lot of times developmental psychology is out the window, and the gates open to numerous mental health problems. A few special ed teachers I know take it upon themselves to adopt these children and do the best they can with them.

Hats off to the good guys.

Michael Patriquin, can rot in hell! Somethings are 100% unforgivable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts