Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone sometime back posted that they recently received a card for Boston PD with a none-vet score of 95. If you read this...I am curious to know how you made out and what you were ranked. I am trying to "estimate" how close I am on this list and gage where I'll be on the new list.

·
Banned
340 Posts
smd6169 said:
Someone sometime back posted that they recently received a card for Boston PD with a none-vet score of 95. If you read this...I am curious to know how you made out and what you were ranked. I am trying to "estimate" how close I am on this list and gage where I'll be on the new list.
I highly doubt they got a card from this recent test. That list wont be certified until November 1st.

·
Subscribing Member
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ProudAmerican said:
I highly doubt they got a card from this recent test. That list wont be certified until November 1st.
When I wrote current Exam I meant the current active list of 2003, sorry for any confusion.

·
Registered
68 Posts
That was me. If this gets posted twice I apologize. I was ranked 153. My PAT is 10/05 which is the last step. Academy date, 10/31 (the last day that the 03 exam is valid). SMD, lots of info for you if you want to PM me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.