Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found a deal for Mass. Law Enforcement Officers and their friends as well as firefighters:

It is a 7 day Bermuda Cruise out of Boston on the Norwegian Majesty

Either September 18th or September 25th, your choice.

Total price is $655.00 per person!!
(Tax, port charges, everything included)

If you have any questions or would like to book this trip, call Dena at 1-800-484-7828 EXT. 3903 or send her an e mail at [email protected]

Thanks and be safe!!

·
Premium Member
6,401 Posts
Andrew, thanks for the info but please do not cross post (posting the same info in more than one area of the board) Also please post in the appropriate area, this was originally posted in the equipment section???

G

·
That is a good price,,,,,,however I just checked their web site, and that is the "country line dance lesson cruise !!

·
Registered
456 Posts
gunsandhoses";p="69123 said:
That is a good price,,,,,,however I just checked their web site, and that is the "country line dance lesson cruise !!
A One and a Two and a . . .

:lol:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The highlighted activities on the cruise for the two dates are as follows:

Sept. 18
Tennis Mixed Doubles Tournament Cruise
A two-day mixed doubles tournament held in Bermuda. Round robin format. Two divisions. Pre-Cruise sign up is necessary.

Sept. 25
Country Line Dance Class Cruise
Each day choose from a variety of levels of line dance instruction with Karyn Wendell, starting with beginner, and including partner dancing classes. (No experience necessary, first time dancers welcome.) In addition, we will offer several opportunities to practice and show what country dance moves you know by offering country dance sessions during sea days. The cruise director and staff will also provide activities to compliment the week's country line dance classes.

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Is it a good idea to put cops and firefighters out on a ship with loads of alcohol???????? I can already here the flys unzipping for the pissing contests! :p :p :shock:

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
stm4710";p="69389 said:
Is it a good idea to put cops and firefighters out on a ship with loads of alcohol???????? I can already here the flys unzipping for the pissing contests! :p :p :shock:
Is there a pre-cruise sign-up for the pissing contests? I'm in!! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.