Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
MassCops Founder
6,403 Posts
LED All the way!!!!!!!!!!

LED All the way!!!!!!!!!! No question about it in my opinion. Unfortunately the MCJTC has some (lowest bidder) contract with CPS so that it was you get in the academy complete with typo's and all.

·
Registered
33 Posts
LED is very user friendly..........Their office is located in Arlington, MA. near the public high school on Massachusetts Avenue. They take walk in orders, but call first because their hours vary.

Stay Safe!

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have a set of Gould books that haven't moved from my bookshelf in over three years. I don't think they are as "user friendly" as LED or CPS. They are a good resource to have.

Personally I prefer CPS. I know they have many typos and a couple errors. I like how Rogers cites cases and articulates some of the cases applied to the laws. I had Pat Rogers as MV and Crimnal Law instuctor in my academy and I thought he was very knowlegable. I think the LED books are very good also. If you have the money and are that interested in reading :rd: , or understanding the law and cases then I would invest in both. I have a couple LED books which are good, I just prefer the way the CPS books are layed out. I guess I'm more used to the CPS books.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.