Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1221 - 1225 of 1225 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Occasionally, when I show up early for a trial, I always see the most miserable court officer.
He would be waiting for the judge to park her car, so he could carry her brief case and bags inside, while she sipped her Starbucks.
Nights, weekends, holidays, and snowstorms off. Never cold, hot, or wet.

Cry me a river. 😭

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any intel on this position now that the academy is offline? Are they still going forward with a hiring process while they figure things out?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Any intel on this position now that the academy is offline? Are they still going forward with a hiring process while they figure things out?
I don't work for the trial court anymore but something tells me that they're not going to do any Academy related stuff until they hire a new director of security and that person meets with the Chief Justice and the regional directors and form a plan going forward. That's just my guess.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I don't work for the trial court anymore but something tells me that they're not going to do any Academy related stuff until they hire a new director of security and that person meets with the Chief Justice and the regional directors and form a plan going forward. That's just my guess.
Supposedly a group is coming on for a one week academy then 3 months field training then when academy is set up they will have to return this could be subject to change.

1221 - 1225 of 1225 Posts