Court employee | MassCops

Court employee

Discussion in 'Court Procedure' started by Mozzarella, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Mozzarella

Mozzarella MassCops Member

Now that I've waited in line, spent several days off from work, filled out all the paperwork, jump through just about every fucking hurdle the Family probate could possibly throw at me; How much trouble could I get into if I told that young punk, fuck tard of a kid who works behind the counter that he has absolutly NO buisness working with the public because of his piss poor attitude and that he is a worthless peace of shit and that I would not hesitate ripping his fucking head off? :stomp:

2. 5-0

5-0 Guest

TELLING him you would probably be fine. Going Medieval on his dumb face would probably cancel the trip out to my neck of the woods... ;)

3. Foxy85

Foxy85 MassCops Member

While I can't complain about my fellow employees I have found that there are times where the crap they sling out would not fly in the private sector. Customer service is a rare occurrence in the Trial Court.

4. frapmpd24

frapmpd24 Senior Member

They know they don't have to put much effort into the interaction at the counter because the transactions are adhesive in nature - ie: take it or leave it. No worries for them. Don't have all the exact forms... step aside and figure it out on your own.

I liken it to the RMV where you need to go to them for what you need regardless. So having a happy/helpful demeanor is not a necessity of completing their job like a sales clerk needs to have with a customer.