Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may be a stupid question, but what does court code: 62 mean?

I recently received a ticket and it states "62" for the court code and court address. I'm not from mass so I was just curious to what it means, since I've searched for it and found nothing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: court code 62

Sorry for making another post but I couldn't respond in the other one.

Is it common for someone to be given the court the furthest possible place from where I live. I got the ticket in Worcester and I live in Connecticut but the court location is in Greenfield near the New Hampshire border.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts

Franklin court is not near Greenfield. Greenfield is court code 41. You want the TOWN of Franklin. Not Franklin COUNTY.

·
Needs more complaints
4,309 Posts

Sorry for making another post but I couldn't respond in the other one.

Is it common for someone to be given the court the furthest possible place from where I live. I got the ticket in Worcester and I live in Connecticut but the court location is in Greenfield near the New Hampshire border.
Hey unregistered and above posters, for the last time, court code 62 is Worcester District Court. That google search is bogus.

If you got a traffic ticket in Worcester, Millbury, or Auburn, the location to mail in the citation is still the RMV in Boston. If you want to appeal the ticket, then you'll eventually have to go to traffic court in Worcester. Got it?

If you got a criminal summons, you'll go to Worcester for your hearing. Any further questions, you're welcome to register here and post your little heart out. Until then you can't respond to any posts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.