Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Coupon Code Super-Thread

30K views 59 replies 16 participants last post by  william 
#1 ·
Sticky Please?

I know we all buy some cool stuff now and then, and generally the toys arrive with some kind of online code. Feel free to toss them up so we can share?

Vendor: LA Police Gear http://www.lapolicegear.com/

Coupon: 10% off next online order

Code: tyjqjaed3e

Expiration: N/A

#2 ·
ESS sunglasses, goggles, and protective eyewear.
Www.esseyepro.com
40% off list
Enter CR2188MA on the main page under VIP/DEPT REP. Free shipping over $75

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

#9 ·
There are also a lot of companies that will give discounts to LEOs, some take your word some require credentials or letterhead.

Merrell boots gives you 40%off with their pro deal program, sign up at www.merrellprodeal.com

Raven Concealment Holsters has a discount but requires ID, info on their site.

I know a guy who will give special prices on Aimpoint PRO and T-1 optics, but I'm not sure of that's still active. PM if interested

Reactions: Killjoy
#10 ·
Remora Concealment holsters will give any Public Safety (emt,fire,police) a discount (20%) iirc... Go on their site and email them. They will send you a code.

The code MAY be 'holsters20' or 'holster20' from my purchase. Its been a while.

http://remoraholsters.com/Discounts.html

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

#16 ·
www.usstandardissue.com is another good one. Its all Oakley stuff and at a great price. All they need is a photo copy of your id.
I second this website, got my Straight Jackets here, prescription lenses for less than $200. The stuff is all mil-spec too, regular civilians can't get it. Catch is, you have to renew every year and if they find you re-selling stuff you're fucking out of the club!

#14 ·
When I bought my Crossbreed Supertu k I used code: NRA for 10% off. There is also a LEO for officers.
Same here!

Reactions: HuskyH-2
#21 ·
http://www.stuttstacticalsupply.com/

Took me forever to find a 15" Troy Alpha Rail for a decent price. This place had them.

'leo10' will get you 5% off which worked out for the rail shipped for $175 total... which was best price I found anywhere.

#22 ·
Can't copy paste from my phone, but have a ton thru NRA life of duty membership...which is free the first year by the way for first responders.
Mechanix gloves 25% NRALOD13
Benchmade 30% NRALOD2013
Blue Force Gear 15% NRALOD
London Bridge Trading 35% group: NRA LIFE OF DUTY

Reactions: Hank Moody
#26 ·
Sold out! I was going to buy a shitload and collect parts for the rifle build, but too late.

#28 ·
Will do, but in reading the terms every person was limited to one coupon anyway, so now sad face is turned to non plussed face.

Frank, if you refer me to gearhog using a link they send you, you get $5. PM me with the link or I'll send you my email. It's the least I can do.

#29 ·
Frank, if you refer me to gearhog using a link they send you, you get $5. PM me with the link or I'll send you my email. It's the least I can do.
I'm a step ahead of you hoss; I posted my referral link. ;) I felt cheezy doing it, but hey, free discount for me next time and it gets everyone else in on the deal without charging any extra $$.

Sent from my flux capacitor using 1.21 jigawatts

#30 ·
So this is kind of a two-fer. I've been checking out Brownell's for parts and Frank mentioned they give a LEO discount (among a list of others, it's in their FAQ page). I read WHO they give the trade discount to, but not how to go about getting it.

Do this, send an email to their customer support (customersupport@brownells.com) after you create an account there. I scanned a copy of my ID and attached it to the email, also giving them my account name. A day later they sent me an email back saying that I was approved and would see the new price of whatever I wanted in their catalog in green, with original price crossed out.

Some items have a small discount of a few dollars. Others are more substantial, like $20. A VLTOR upper was discounted by $50! I'm not sure of the formula they use to arrive at the discount, but I wasn't able to pin it down to a percentage.

Secondly, in my quest for parts, and finding most of what I was looking for last night backordered on Brownells, I made my way to a funny sounding website called Joe Bob Outfitters (joeboboutfitters.com). This place is in Kansas, is veteran owned like Brownells, and he carries alot of name brand stuff, at a great price already (he had stuff in stock that others didn't).

If you are active or retired military, police, fire, ems you get a blanket discount of 5% without having to show credentials (put thankyou in the coupon code box at checkout). This is the part I love, if he does a spot integrity check and you cannot prove you are one of the above eligible recipients, your order is pulled before shipment, you are charged back a 15% restock fee, and you are banned from ordering there again! Outfuckingstanding!

If you go over $90 in items, free shipping in addition to the discount. I went back and forth checking prices and availability, Joe Bob came out ahead on my Spike's BCG, LPK and Timney trigger.

#31 ·
Fall Back Pricing Coupon:
On Wednesday, October 9, 2013, enter the coupon code "FALLBACK" and pay only $14.99 for each grip (no volume discount), and as always, FREE SHIPPING!*

Talon Grips
http://talongungrips.com/

#34 ·
Big sale on Magpul stuff at DVOR.com for a week. Ordered up some XTM rail panels and a MBUS. At checkout, put 10off in coupon code box and you basically get shipping free. Coupon good for anything on DVOR, not just Magpul.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.