Coupon Code Super-Thread | Page 2 | MassCops

Coupon Code Super-Thread

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by Dan Stark, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

Sold out! I was going to buy a shitload and collect parts for the rifle build, but too late.

2. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

Bummer! Sign up to receive their emails...this is the first time that I know of that they have limited the quantity sold, but they usually do Brownells once or twice a year. Looks like they sold out in about 24 hours. I have seen Midway and other places on there as well, so it's worth signing up.

Sent from my flux capacitor using 1.21 jigawatts

Johnny Law likes this.
  3. Johnny Law

Will do, but in reading the terms every person was limited to one coupon anyway, so now sad face is turned to non plussed face.

Frank, if you refer me to gearhog using a link they send you, you get $5. PM me with the link or I'll send you my email. It's the least I can do.

4. Goose

I'm a step ahead of you hoss; I posted my referral link. ;) I felt cheezy doing it, but hey, free discount for me next time and it gets everyone else in on the deal without charging any extra $$.

Sent from my flux capacitor using 1.21 jigawatts

LGriffin likes this.
  5. Johnny Law

So this is kind of a two-fer. I've been checking out Brownell's for parts and Frank mentioned they give a LEO discount (among a list of others, it's in their FAQ page). I read WHO they give the trade discount to, but not how to go about getting it.

Do this, send an email to their customer support ([email protected]) after you create an account there. I scanned a copy of my ID and attached it to the email, also giving them my account name. A day later they sent me an email back saying that I was approved and would see the new price of whatever I wanted in their catalog in green, with original price crossed out.

Some items have a small discount of a few dollars. Others are more substantial, like $20. A VLTOR upper was discounted by $50! I'm not sure of the formula they use to arrive at the discount, but I wasn't able to pin it down to a percentage.

Secondly, in my quest for parts, and finding most of what I was looking for last night backordered on Brownells, I made my way to a funny sounding website called Joe Bob Outfitters (joeboboutfitters.com). This place is in Kansas, is veteran owned like Brownells, and he carries alot of name brand stuff, at a great price already (he had stuff in stock that others didn't).

If you are active or retired military, police, fire, ems you get a blanket discount of 5% without having to show credentials (put thankyou in the coupon code box at checkout). This is the part I love, if he does a spot integrity check and you cannot prove you are one of the above eligible recipients, your order is pulled before shipment, you are charged back a 15% restock fee, and you are banned from ordering there again! Outfuckingstanding!

If you go over $90 in items, free shipping in addition to the discount. I went back and forth checking prices and availability, Joe Bob came out ahead on my Spike's BCG, LPK and Timney trigger.

6. Dan Stark

Dan Stark Tears of a Clown

Fall Back Pricing Coupon:
    On Wednesday, October 9, 2013, enter the coupon code "FALLBACK" and pay only $14.99 for each grip (no volume discount), and as always, FREE SHIPPING!*

Talon Grips
    http://talongungrips.com/

7. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

Great Product!

8. Goose

9. Johnny Law

Big sale on Magpul stuff at DVOR.com for a week. Ordered up some XTM rail panels and a MBUS. At checkout, put 10off in coupon code box and you basically get shipping free. Coupon good for anything on DVOR, not just Magpul.

10. william

william MassCops Member

11. william

william MassCops Member

511Tactical: Purchase $119.00 worth of 5.11 gear then enter promo code: ATAC119 you will receive a free ATAC L2 flashlight valued at $85. US
    only."

Hush likes this.
  12. william

william MassCops Member

Link to GovX.com email advertisement removed by admin because it identified poster's email address...in other words, he was posting links to GovX.com, so check it out. - Frank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

13. william

william MassCops Member

14. william

william MassCops Member

5.11 gear 25% site wide
    Use Promo Code: 019FRIDAY
    Valid 11/29/13-12/2/13.
    Plus free shipping on orders over 25$

http://www.511tactical.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. visible25

visible25 Supporting Member

Lapolicegear.com

15% off Non 5.11 Items, and 25% All 5.11 Items
    Code: CYBERSALE
    Ends: 12-2-13 Midnight PST

16. Dan Stark

Remora Holsters 40% off with FREE single mag pouch. Get one, I promise you won't be disappointed. Best throw and go holster on the market other than the Glock MIC holster.

https://www.remoraholsterstore.com

Hush likes this.
  17. Hush

Vanguard 2!!

Dan Stark likes this.
  18. Dan Stark

Hush likes this.
  19. Dan Stark

Johnny Law likes this.
  20. Hush

21. po-904

po-904 MassCops Member

ESS Eyewear:

http://www.esseyepro.com

35% Off Sitewide and Free Standard Shipping (Using Code "FRIDAY35")

Good Until 12/3/13

22. Hush

Hows 40% sound? PM for code.:cool:

frank and Dan Stark like this.
  23. Johnny Law

24. william

william MassCops Member

Hank Moody likes this.
  25. Hush