Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

BUST: Some of the heroin bricks.

A Chelsea man could face deportation after state and Boston cops, working on a tip in East Boston, found him trying to stuff two bags filled with nearly 43 pounds of heroin, worth about $5 million, into a secret compartment of a minivan, authorities say.
Miguel Antonio Rivera, 35, was ordered held on $200,000 cash bail following his arraignment yesterday in East Boston District Court, where he pleaded not guilty to charges of trafficking in more than 200 grams of heroin.
Sporting three fake IDs at the time of his Halloween arrest, including a Puerto Rico driver's license and BJ's card with another man's name, Rivera is in the country illegally, and Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials have filed a detainer against him, meaning if he somehow posts bail, he'd likely be placed into their custody, authorities said.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/20221102cops_say_suspect_had_43_pounds_of_heroin/

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Sporting three fake IDs at the time of his Halloween arrest, including a Puerto Rico driver's license and BJ's card with another man's name, Rivera is in the country illegally, and Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials have filed a detainer against him, meaning if he somehow posts bail, he'd likely be placed into their custody, authorities said.
Hmmm... Not from Puerto Rico I take it.

·
Registered
655 Posts
That's a HUGE 94C hit. Probably the day's supply for Quincy. $200,000? I bet it will be paid and he will be gone by end of today.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Oh No !! Not DEPORTATION !!! :rolleyes:

He'd be back by months end!
Bullshit. He will be selling booze right next to uncle Omar.

BTW, I see him every day on the way to my sector. Just standing behind the counter, selling the hooch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts