·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By Norman Miller/Daily News staff
MetroWest Daily News
Posted Nov 14, 2008 @ 11:58 PM

HOLLISTON -

A Bellingham man who left threatening and graphic voice mail messages for former co-workers and even threatened to kill one of their families was arrested Thursday, authorities said.
Scott Skrzyniarz, 30, admitted to Holliston Police that he made the phone threats to his former co-workers at Griffin Electric in Holliston, blaming his alcohol use for the messages that were full of vulgarity, according to Framingham District Court records filed yesterday.
Skrzyniarz was arrested in Bellingham on behalf of the Holliston Police Department around 5 p.m.
Holliston Officer David Gatchell went to Griffin Electric, at 116 Hopping Brook Road, on Thursday to talk to employees about the calls which were received after hours on Tuesday.
Gerard Richards, the company's director of operations, told Gatchell that Skrzyniarz had been fired in January for threatening behavior, according to Gatchell's report.
Skrzyniarz, Richards said, had already been arrested in Hopkinton for damaging another employee's car.
On Tuesday, two employees received phone calls from Skrzyniarz, threatening their lives.
According to Gatchell's report, in one call to employee Norman Brown, Skrzyniarz said, "I just want you to know I haven't forgot about you. You know I'm going to take care of you. Reason being is I'm a better hunter than you. I hunt with skill and I hunt what pisses me off and you've really pissed me off."
Later, in the same call, Skrzyniarz said, "I'm going to take care of that pretty little wife of yours and I'm going to throw your son over a (expletive) bridge. You got me?"
On the voicemail, Skrzyniarz told Brown he did not care if he called the police because jail did not scare him. He also told Brown he should end his own life.
"If I were you, I'd try to get out of it by putting a gun to your head and pulling the trigger," Skrzyniarz said, according to the phone transcripts.
In a second call to Brown, Skrzyniarz was again recorded making threats, and identified where Brown lives.
That same night, Skrzyniarz left a message for another Griffin Electric employee, Sandy Crowe.
"Hi Mrs. Crowe," said Skrzyniarz in the message, according to the court records. "I'm just calling to inform you that you are in a lot of trouble at this point. ... If I were you, I would resign really quick. We're coming (expletive deleted)."
Skrzyniarz is also accused of leaving another employee, Fran Mann, a message on July 14, threatening to shoot him in the head. He also said he was in the parking lot watching everyone.
"I'm right there with you," according to the message transcript. "I've got a scope and a cross hair on your (expletive deleted) heads."
When questioned by police, Skrzyniarz said he was sorry for what he did, but was still angry at the company.
"Mr. Skrzyniarz stated he would not hurt anyone and that his drinking has caused a lot of stress," said Gatchell in his report. "Mr. Skrzyniarz stated that Griffin Electric has caused him a lot of pain and sorrow and whose fault it was is not important. The next morning, after the calls, he knew he did wrong."
Skrzyniarz, of 613 Suffolk St., was charged with two counts of assault with the intent to murder and threatening to commit a crime.
He posted $1,000 bail yesterday after his Framingham District Court arraignment and is due back in court on Dec. 5 for a pretrial conference.

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/news/x1772949348/Cops-Man-threatened-to-kill-former-co-workers

1 - 1 of 1 Posts