Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Photo by John Wilcox
NABBED: Torrie Haynes of Dorchester was arraigned yesterday at Boston Municipal Court on new charges of cocaine distribution. His previous conviction was dropped after it was learned that the case involved the tainted drug lab.

The cops called him a "Dookhan defendant" - a convicted drug dealer who was free less than a month before he was charged with slinging crack again - but a family friend insisted Torrie Haynes is a "book-smart dude" who had big plans for a law-abiding life before he allegedly got sucked back into the drug game.
"You have a bunch of people out here, they grew up on the same street, they think that's helping, 'Here let me help. Here's some money. Take this.' But that's not really helping," said Angie Fitzgerald, who took Haynes, 30, into her Dorchester home after a judge stayed his drug sentence on Oct. 16 and released him in the wake of the state drug lab scandal.
"I think that's more or less what it was, him taking an opportunity that wasn't the right thing," Fitzgerald said, referring to the new charges against Haynes. "He was trying to go on a straight path and do better things. It just sucks."

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/re...n_cops_felon_was_dealing_weeks_after_release/

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
"I think that's more or less what it was, him taking an opportunity that wasn't the right thing," Fitzgerald said, referring to the new charges against Haynes. "He was trying to go on a straight path and do better things. It just sucks."

By biting PO's and "sling'n crack?

G

·
And the general public's actually surprised. Once a felon always a felon. Welcome to Dorchester. Another guy dookhanated.

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx using Tapatalk 2

·
Subscribing Member
6,688 Posts
took a busload of these clowns to MCI-Norfolk recently to get the speech from the DA, Boston PD, State Police and even some "community activist".

these cretins just sat slumped back in their chairs and stared out the window ignoring the warnings about going back to their old ways upon release.

looks like their all coming back "home" were they belong :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.