Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
21 - 40 of 53 Posts

· Subscribing Member
382 Posts
Jeep @ 03 Dec 2004 11:25 said:
Has there been any word on his mother's status?
According to today's Salem News, she is off a respirator, but still unresponsive. Here is the article.

Hearing for Peabody cop charged in mother's beating delayed again
By Julie Manganis
Staff writer

PEABODY - A Peabody police officer who admitted to beating his mother into a coma last week will remain in jail for at least three more weeks, after his lawyer for the second time asked to postpone a dangerousness hearing scheduled for yesterday.

George Sideris, 33, made a brief appearance in Peabody District Court yesterday, where witnesses, including his own priest, had been called to testify about what they know of the beating that has left 73-year-old Melpomeni Sideris hospitalized since Thanksgiving Day.

While she is no longer on a respirator to breathe, Melpomeni Sideris has made little meaningful recovery in the past week - she remains unresponsive when given stimulus tests, her second cousin Minas Dakos said yesterday.

Sideris had originally been scheduled to appear for a dangerousness hearing on Tuesday, but it was delayed at the request of his lawyer until yesterday. The hearing was requested by prosecutors who want to hold Sideris in jail without bail because they believe he poses a danger if released.

But yesterday, defense lawyer Edward O'Reilly told a judge he was not ready for a dangerousness hearing and asked for a further delay. Judge Santo Ruma agreed, but only on the condition that Sideris acknowledge that the delay cannot be considered a violation of his right to a speedy trial. Another hearing date was set for Dec. 23.

Meanwhile, also at the request of O'Reilly, Sideris will begin meeting with a privately hired psychiatrist who will evaluate him at the jail, something O'Reilly told a judge was important to determine the direction of the case.

Prosecutor Karen Hopwood objected to the request, saying that if Sideris is to undergo an evaluation it should be in the same way other defendants are treated. Typically, a defendant who undergoes a court-ordered evaluation is sent to a state prison hospital.

But Ruma granted O'Reilly's request over Hopwood's objection.

The move by O'Reilly could be an indication that he is considering some type of diminished capacity or "insanity" defense in the case, which has stunned those who knew the officer and his mother as a devoted son and mother.

As a phalanx of off-duty Peabody police officers lined the back of the courtroom in a show of support- a presence that even led Ruma to question why they were there - Sideris was led into the courtroom in handcuffs.

He wore a dark suit but no tie, dress shoes but without laces. Sideris has been under a suicide watch at the Middleton Jail since his arrest last Friday, when he turned himself into police and gave a statement confessing to beating his mother repeatedly since last March.

He had even allegedly admitted putting her in the hospital before, after that March incident, in which he told police he had beaten and kicked the elderly woman.

Police have no record of that incident, and were unaware of any problems at home, Peabody police union President Manny Costa said yesterday.

Hopwood told the judge she was prepared yesterday to call three witnesses to testify yesterday, including the Rev. Andrew Demotses of St. Vasilios Greek Orthodox Church, who was at the police station on the morning Sideris showed up there to give a confession. Before Sideris gave his confession, he spoke with Demotses, though it is doubtful that prosecutors would be allowed to question the priest about that conversation because of a longstanding legal privilege that protects such communication.

Demotses was also close to Melpomeni Sideris and could instead be asked about things the woman may have said to him in the past or what he may have observed. Rules about hearsay evidence do not apply to dangerousness hearings.

Also expected to testify yesterday were Peabody Police Capt. Scott Carriere, and a state police investigator, Trooper Robert Labarge, who is assigned to the Essex County District Attorney's office.

Costa said he was never made aware of any difficulties Sideris may have had in juggling a stressful job as a police officer on the overnight shift and the role of primary caretaker to an elderly mother.

"He took care of her," said Costa. "He would call her to check on her."

Costa also said that Sideris, as a member of the union, would be eligible to tap into the union's legal defense fund to cover some of his expenses, though he has not done so at this point.

· MassCops Founder
6,413 Posts
As a phalanx of off-duty Peabody police officers lined the back of the courtroom in a show of support- a presence that even led Ruma to question why they were there - Sideris was led into the courtroom in handcuffs.
Why :shock: :?: Brotherly love only runs so deep, this is not some petty bullshit charge, he beat his mother into a coma and admitted to same as well as indicating that it was not the first time he had put her in the hospital.

· Subscribing Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
On 911 tape, cop avoids blame in mother's beating
By Jill Harmacinski
Staff writer

PEABODY - Police officer George Sideris said his mother hit her head, not that he beat her, when he dialed 911 for help on Thanksgiving Day.

At the request of The Salem News, police Chief Robert Champagne yesterday released a copy of the emergency call Sideris made from his Ellsworth Road home.

The day after the beating Sideris, 33, turned himself into police and confessed to a series of assaults on his 73-year-old mother. He is being held without bail in Middleton Jail and is under a suicide watch.

According to the 911 tape, Sideris first said, "My mother's really weak. She can't talk."

No sound from Melpomeni Sideris could be heard in the background.

George Sideris, gasping for breath, then said, "She hit her head last week. Now she feels weak. She had this last winter also. She can't talk now."

Police, firefighters and an ambulance responded to the call. Melpomeni Sideris was taken to Salem Hospital, where she remains in a coma. She was listed in serious condition last night.

George Sideris is due back in court Dec. 23 to determine if he's a danger to himself or the community.

Sideris allegedly told investigators he beat his mother on several occasions, including last March when she ended up in Salem Hospital.

Staff reporter Jill Harmacinski can be reached at 978-338-2652 or by email at [email protected].

· Subscribing Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Peabody cop indicted in beating of mother
By Julie Manganis
Staff writer

SALEM — A Peabody police officer has been indicted for the Thanksgiving Day beating of his elderly mother, a beating so severe it left the 73-year-old woman in a coma.

Now, George Sideris, 33, is facing charges including assault and battery on a person over 60 causing severe bodily injury and three counts of assault and battery.

Sideris remains in Middleton Jail, being held without bail pending a hearing to determine if he would pose a danger if released. He is expected to appear in Salem Superior Court to answer to the new charges, possibly on Dec. 23, the date the dangerousness hearing was scheduled.

The day after the beating Sideris turned himself in at the Peabody police department, his employer for about four years. He confessed to beating his mother, Melpomeni Sideris, for months, starting back in March with another assault that sent her to the hospital. The two lived together on Ellsworth Road.

Yesterday's indictments go back to Nov. 19, when Sideris told police that he punched his mother in the forehead, then watched as it swelled up. Then, he told police, he slapped her in the face and hit her in the back.

On Thanksgiving he allegedly admitted to hitting her on the back and shoulder. He called 911 when she stopped responding to his questions.

A relative of the woman said that she has made some progress since her initial hospitalization, apparently emerging from the coma, though she is not fully responsive.

Michael Gargas, a Salem lawyer who has been appointed as a temporary legal guardian, said he is expecting to receive an update on her condition sometime today.

Gargas was appointed by a Salem Probate Court judge at the request of North Shore Elder Services. He will oversee decisions about her medical care and finances for at least 90 days.

Ordinarily, such decisions could have been made by an immediate family member. But with her husband having abandoned her years ago, and her only child now charged with assaulting her, there was no one available to look after her affairs.

Sideris was suspended without pay following his arrest.

· Subscribing Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
New details emerge in elder-abuse case against Peabody cop
By Julie Manganis
Staff writer

PEABODY — Suspended Peabody police officer George Sideris blamed job stress for a series of assaults on his elderly mother, the last of which, on Thanksgiving, left her in a coma for several weeks.

This and other new details emerged yesterday during a hearing at Salem Superior Court to determine whether Sideris, 33, is too dangerous to be released on bail while awaiting trial. He has been held without bail since he turned himself in to police after the Thanksgiving Day beating.

The hearing gave a more complete picture of what happened over the past six months inside the home Sideris shared with his 73-year-old mother and at the Peabody police station where he was allegedly teased repeatedly by coworkers.

Judge David Lowy began hearing evidence yesterday and will continue the hearing on Tuesday with testimony from a priest to whom Sideris first confessed on the day after Thanksgiving.

"Father Andrew (Demotses) came and asked how this happened," Sideris told police in a statement. "I couldn't lie to him."

Until that point, Sideris had been telling fellow officers, hospital staffers and relatives that his mother had fallen and may have choked on a banana.

But on the morning of Nov. 26, at the urging of his priest and a cousin, Minas Dakos, Sideris confessed to abusing his mother for months.

"I hit my mother several times leading up to when she went to the hospital in March. ... I had slapped her and kicked her once in the leg," he told police.

In the weeks leading up to Thanksgiving, he said, "we had arguments. On Nov. 19, probably the afternoon time, I punched her in the right forehead. I saw it swell up. ... I started to get medical help. She did not want it and didn't complain about any pain. I monitored her and asked her not to report it."

Days later, on the Monday or Tuesday before Thanksgiving, Sideris said he slapped his mother on the face and hit her in the back with the side of his first.

Then, on Thanksgiving, "I again hit her back and right shoulder. Then she (lay) down. I gave her a banana, which she ate with our dog. Then, she lay there. She couldn't answer me."

Sideris, now worried, gave his mother two or three "rescue breaths," then called 911.

Claimed she had fallen

But when fellow officers arrived at his home on Thanksgiving, Sideris told a different story.

Patrolman James Christman told an investigator he noticed a large bruise on her right temple. "George said he's mad at himself for not taking her to the hospital, but she didn't want to go when she fell last week," he reported.

Patrolman Daniel Jenkins also noticed the bruise on her face and a bump on her head. "George said she had fallen down within the past week," he said.

Sideris went on to say that she had gotten up to do laundry that morning and "didn't look very well." He said he gave her a banana, thinking her potassium was low. "After he gave her the banana, he said he thought she might have choked on a piece of the banana and that is what is causing the airway obstruction."

Sideris went back and forth between the hospital and a cousin's home. The next day he went to the hospital with Dakos. A short time later, the Rev. Demotses showed up to pray.

"At the conclusion of the prayer, he asked George what happened," Dakos told an investigator.

"I hit her and I'm responsible for her being here," Sideris replied.

Demotses and Dakos convinced Sideris to turn himself in, and they drove to the police station, where he wanted to speak directly with Chief Robert Champagne. But when the chief wasn't there, he asked Dakos to drive him to Lt. Edward Bettencourt's home. Bettencourt wasn't home, so they went back to the station, where they met Capt. Scott Carriere.

"He cried and said he was sorry for what happened," Dakos told State Police investigator Robert LaBarge Jr.

Sideris also told Carriere that he had been experiencing job stress, concern about his mother's health and concern that she wasn't doing certain things around the house. "Mostly it was job stress," Dakos told the state trooper.

Sideris wept at several points during yesterday's hearing, at one point crying openly as his lawyer questioned the Peabody captain about some of the reported taunts.

Taunted at work

Defense lawyer Edward O'Reilly honed in on that issue during his cross-examination of LaBarge and Carriere, introducing statements from fellow officers that suggested Sideris was not fitting in with other patrolmen on his overnight shift.

Sgt. Rick Sims told State Police Sgt. Dennis Marks that back in March, he learned of a dispute between Sideris and another sergeant, Richard Lee. Sideris told Sims he wanted to quit the force, but "my mother will not sign the papers to the house if I'd sell it now and get out of here right now."

Sims said Sideris was more sensitive than other officers, going back to when he worked as a dispatcher. "Others were picked on, but they shot right back. George never did," Sims said.

There were "a lot of jokes behind his back" about his mother, his lack of a social life or girlfriend and camping trips he took alone, Sims acknowledged.

A fellow patrolman, James Dickinson, described Sideris as "a little slow, timid, quiet, loner."

"George would be called dumb if he screwed up a call," Dickinson said. "The remarks were internalized more by George."

Yet, on patrol, "George seemed to be the nicest guy," Dickinson said.

It was not an assessment shared by everyone.

One neighbor questioned by police said Melpomeni Sideris was devoted to her son and would "wait on him hand and foot."

But Ellen Burke said she saw Sideris do little to reciprocate. She would often see Mrs. Sideris at the door to greet her son when he returned home at 8 a.m. He would hand his coat to her and many times would leave his bag for her to drag into the house, she said.

"As far as helping her around the house, I never saw him do anything," Burke told an investigator. "I would see her in her garden, working. I never saw him help in the garden," until about two weeks before she went to the hospital, when she said she was surprised to see Sideris helping rake leaves.

Awakened from coma

Though Mrs. Sideris initially appeared unlikely to emerge from her coma, she awoke on Dec. 15, ironically right after a meeting between family members and a doctor.

A cousin, Sharon Bainbridge, said she believes the mother and son had a loving relationship and said Mrs. Sideris has asked to see her son.

But she struggled when Lowy, the judge, asked how she reconciled her view of the mother and son's relationship in light of the charges against George Sideris.

"I don't know," she said after a long pause. "I've been going through mixed emotions. I just think he's sorry."

Absolute scum!!!!!! :evil: :evil:

· Subscribing Member
1,146 Posts
Defense Says Officer Accused of Beating Mother Driven By Taunts

The Associated Press

SALEM, Mass. (AP) -- A Peabody police officer accused of beating his 73-year-old mother unconscious was driven by the taunts of fellow officers who ridiculed him for living with her, the officer's defense attorney said.

George Sideris, 33, wept at the defense table during a dangerousness hearing in Salem Superior Court on Thursday. Sideris is being held at the Middleton jail after being arraigned last month for beating Melpomeni Sideris on her shoulders and head on Thanksgiving Day, before calling for medical help.

The beating left her in a coma for several weeks. She is currently recovering at North Shore Medical Center in Salem.

Sideris allegedly confessed to his priest, the Rev. Andrew Demotses, that he began hitting his mother in March when the two argued about whether he should leave his job and sell the family home.

To that point, he'd been telling fellow officers, hospital staffers and relatives that his mother had fallen and may have choked on a banana. But police said he told them his couldn't lie to his priest.

To make his case that a stressful workplace caused Sideris to turn on his mother, Sideris' attorney, Edward O'Reilly, read a statement from Peabody police officer James Dickinson, who described Sideris as ``maybe a little slow, timid, quiet,'' and a ``loner'' who ``internalized'' jokes directed at him more than other officers.

``On patrol, George seemed to be the nicest guy,'' Dickinson said. ``There were calls where I would have reacted with physical force and George acted with restraint.''

Peabody Sgt. Rick Sims told state police investigators that Sideris was more sensitive than other officers.

``Others were picked on, but they shot right back. George never did,'' Sims said.

There were ``a lot of jokes behind his back'' about his mother, his lack of a social life or girlfriend and camping trips he took alone, Sims said.

The hearing is scheduled to continued on Tuesday.

· Registered
2,214 Posts
This is disgusting... not something I want to be reading Christmas morning. I hope this piece of shit ends up--- wait, it's Christmas... I'll bite my tounge. Rest assured he is going to get the beating of his life when he goes to DOC. I wonder how he'll react to the "taunting" he'll get in prision...?

· Registered
158 Posts
New details emerge in elder-abuse case against Peabody cop

By Julie Manganis
Staff writer

PEABODY - Suspended Peabody police officer George Sideris blamed job stress for a series of assaults on his elderly mother, the last of which, on Thanksgiving, left her in a coma for several weeks.

This and other new details emerged yesterday during a hearing at Salem Superior Court to determine whether Sideris, 33, is too dangerous to be released on bail while awaiting trial. He has been held without bail since he turned himself in to police after the Thanksgiving Day beating.

The hearing gave a more complete picture of what happened over the past six months inside the home Sideris shared with his 73-year-old mother and at the Peabody police station where he was allegedly teased repeatedly by coworkers.

Judge David Lowy began hearing evidence yesterday and will continue the hearing on Tuesday with testimony from a priest to whom Sideris first confessed on the day after Thanksgiving.

"Father Andrew (Demotses) came and asked how this happened," Sideris told police in a statement. "I couldn't lie to him."

Until that point, Sideris had been telling fellow officers, hospital staffers and relatives that his mother had fallen and may have choked on a banana.

But on the morning of Nov. 26, at the urging of his priest and a cousin, Minas Dakos, Sideris confessed to abusing his mother for months.

"I hit my mother several times leading up to when she went to the hospital in March. ... I had slapped her and kicked her once in the leg," he told police.

In the weeks leading up to Thanksgiving, he said, "we had arguments. On Nov. 19, probably the afternoon time, I punched her in the right forehead. I saw it swell up. ... I started to get medical help. She did not want it and didn't complain about any pain. I monitored her and asked her not to report it."

Days later, on the Monday or Tuesday before Thanksgiving, Sideris said he slapped his mother on the face and hit her in the back with the side of his first.

Then, on Thanksgiving, "I again hit her back and right shoulder. Then she (lay) down. I gave her a banana, which she ate with our dog. Then, she lay there. She couldn't answer me."

Sideris, now worried, gave his mother two or three "rescue breaths," then called 911.

Claimed she had fallen

But when fellow officers arrived at his home on Thanksgiving, Sideris told a different story.

Patrolman James Christman told an investigator he noticed a large bruise on her right temple. "George said he's mad at himself for not taking her to the hospital, but she didn't want to go when she fell last week," he reported.

Patrolman Daniel Jenkins also noticed the bruise on her face and a bump on her head. "George said she had fallen down within the past week," he said.

Sideris went on to say that she had gotten up to do laundry that morning and "didn't look very well." He said he gave her a banana, thinking her potassium was low. "After he gave her the banana, he said he thought she might have choked on a piece of the banana and that is what is causing the airway obstruction."

Sideris went back and forth between the hospital and a cousin's home. The next day he went to the hospital with Dakos. A short time later, the Rev. Demotses showed up to pray.

"At the conclusion of the prayer, he asked George what happened," Dakos told an investigator.

"I hit her and I'm responsible for her being here," Sideris replied.

Demotses and Dakos convinced Sideris to turn himself in, and they drove to the police station, where he wanted to speak directly with Chief Robert Champagne. But when the chief wasn't there, he asked Dakos to drive him to Lt. Edward Bettencourt's home. Bettencourt wasn't home, so they went back to the station, where they met Capt. Scott Carriere.

"He cried and said he was sorry for what happened," Dakos told State Police investigator Robert LaBarge Jr.

Sideris also told Carriere that he had been experiencing job stress, concern about his mother's health and concern that she wasn't doing certain things around the house. "Mostly it was job stress," Dakos told the state trooper.

Sideris wept at several points during yesterday's hearing, at one point crying openly as his lawyer questioned the Peabody captain about some of the reported taunts.

Taunted at work

Defense lawyer Edward O'Reilly honed in on that issue during his cross-examination of LaBarge and Carriere, introducing statements from fellow officers that suggested Sideris was not fitting in with other patrolmen on his overnight shift.

Sgt. Rick Sims told State Police Sgt. Dennis Marks that back in March, he learned of a dispute between Sideris and another sergeant, Richard Lee. Sideris told Sims he wanted to quit the force, but "my mother will not sign the papers to the house if I'd sell it now and get out of here right now."

Sims said Sideris was more sensitive than other officers, going back to when he worked as a dispatcher. "Others were picked on, but they shot right back. George never did," Sims said.

There were "a lot of jokes behind his back" about his mother, his lack of a social life or girlfriend and camping trips he took alone, Sims acknowledged.

A fellow patrolman, James Dickinson, described Sideris as "a little slow, timid, quiet, loner."

"George would be called dumb if he screwed up a call," Dickinson said. "The remarks were internalized more by George."

Yet, on patrol, "George seemed to be the nicest guy," Dickinson said.

It was not an assessment shared by everyone.

One neighbor questioned by police said Melpomeni Sideris was devoted to her son and would "wait on him hand and foot."

But Ellen Burke said she saw Sideris do little to reciprocate. She would often see Mrs. Sideris at the door to greet her son when he returned home at 8 a.m. He would hand his coat to her and many times would leave his bag for her to drag into the house, she said.

"As far as helping her around the house, I never saw him do anything," Burke told an investigator. "I would see her in her garden, working. I never saw him help in the garden," until about two weeks before she went to the hospital, when she said she was surprised to see Sideris helping rake leaves.

Awakened from coma

Though Mrs. Sideris initially appeared unlikely to emerge from her coma, she awoke on Dec. 15, ironically right after a meeting between family members and a doctor.

A cousin, Sharon Bainbridge, said she believes the mother and son had a loving relationship and said Mrs. Sideris has asked to see her son.

But she struggled when Lowy, the judge, asked how she reconciled her view of the mother and son's relationship in light of the charges against George Sideris.

"I don't know," she said after a long pause. "I've been going through mixed emotions. I just think he's sorry."

1,329 Posts
Re: New details emerge in elder-abuse case against Peabody c

copchika911";p="50356 said:
By Julie Manganis
Staff writer

police officer George Sideris blamed job stress for a series of assaults on his elderly mother, the last of which, on Thanksgiving, left her in a coma for several weeks.
Yes, the job can be stressful, duh? What pisses me off about this is he is using it as an excuse for beating his mother into a coma! Sounds like hogwash to me and he is just looking for a BS excuse :evil:

· Retired Fed, Active Special
8,898 Posts

WTF???????

Why is this under equipment?
:shock:

· MassCops Founder
6,413 Posts

Moved..... Dunno why was in equipment???

· Subscribing Member
930 Posts

copchika911";p="50389 said:
Yea..sorry i noticed that afterwards...I didn't put anything in the discription box so I think it just re-directed it else where....
Yeah blame the site. Whatdid the poor thing do to you? Huh huh? It's just a poor defensless website.

Scott :wl: :rock:

· Registered
158 Posts
Peabody cop released

Peabody cop charged with beating his elderly mother is released
By Julie Manganis
Staff writer

PEABODY - A Peabody police officer charged with beating his elderly mother into a coma last month was released yesterday on personal recognizance, but with a warning that he stay away from his mother, who remains hospitalized.

Salem Superior Court Judge David Lowy concluded that while George Sideris poses a danger to the 73-year-old woman, she would be protected by a no-contact order and other conditions, including that he possess no firearms, that he report to a probation officer three times a week and that he undergo a psychological evaluation by the court clinic.

What remained unaddressed is whether Sideris, 33, a four-year veteran of the Peabody Police Department, poses a danger to himself.

That was a concern raised by the Rev. Andrew Demotses, pastor of St. Vasilios Greek Orthodox Church, who testified yesterday about Sideris' confession to him after he was called to the hospital to give the last rites to Sideris' mother.

After the prayers, Demotses said he turned to Sideris and asked what had happened.

"He looked me straight in the eye and said, 'Father Andrew, I cannot lie to you," Demotses recalled. "I hit my mother."

Sideris was "overwhelmed with remorse," Demotses said. The police officer, whom the priest had baptized 33 years earlier, was shaking and crying and unable to stand.

"George was so sorry and so remorseful, I was very afraid he might hurt himself," Demotses said.

But that's a concern the judge said he could not consider in deciding whether to deny bail for Sideris, though prosecutor Karen Hopwood said she feared that if he is intent on harming himself, Sideris could also harm others who happened to get in his way.

"You don't have to convince me he is a danger," said Lowy. "The incident itself shows me he's a danger, the horrific incident."

Other ways to protect

But what the prosecutor had not shown, Lowy said, was that there was no way to protect Mrs. Sideris other than denying bail to her son. The alternative would include restricting his access to her and confiscating his weapons.

Hopwood countered that people ignore court orders and obtain weapons every day. And she questioned how such orders could be enforced.

But Lowy was unpersuaded, saying he believes the orders could be enforced and would protect Mrs. Sideris.

The judge rejected a suggestion by defense lawyer Edward O'Reilly, however, that Sideris be allowed to visit his mother in the hospital accompanied by an armed police officer.

Lowy's decision meant that Sideris was released immediately and will be allowed to return to the Ellsworth Road home he and his mother had shared for years.

Demotses said yesterday that Mrs. Sideris has asked to see her son at least three times since she emerged from the coma, but has not been told why he has not visited. He suggested it might be "helpful and reassuring to her" to see her son - though for now that is not allowed.

The two were dependent on each other, said O'Reilly.

"He had no father in his life and she had no husband," O'Reilly told the judge. "He was almost a husband to her, financially and emotionally." Because of that, Sideris was "almost trapped" by his mother's dependence on him and her pride in his job as a police officer - a job he had come to see as "torture," because of harassment from some colleagues, according to his lawyer.

Tearful defendant

Sideris cried throughout the hour-long hearing, tears streaming down his cheeks and at times landing on the defense table in large drops until a court officer handed him a paper towel and then some tissue.

"I was really quite incredulous," Demotses told the court, recalling Sideris as a "gentle soul" who was devoted to his mother.

Yet he had already heard from a friend of Mrs. Sideris that there were suspicions that her son had hurt her.

"I didn't believe it at the time," Demotses said. "It is in the nature of my job to hear gossip and things that were untrue. I couldn't believe such a thing was true."

Still, Demotses said, he believes Sideris is truly sorry for what happened on Thanksgiving morning.

WHAT?!!?!?! :evil:

21 - 40 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.