Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have submitted my information for review by MPTC (Committee) in October of 2021.

Since then I have not had any response (have call, left message and emailed), so I drove to the Randolph location and spoke with someone there. They stated all exemptions requests have been sent to POST. I asked for contact info for POST and I was told they don't even have a office yet....

Anyone have a point of contact with the POST so I can atleast see my status.

I have 15.5 years of sworn full time experience in another state.

Thank you anyone in advance!

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,877 Posts
Try these numbers/addresses/e-mails. As you can see there is some public zoom event tomorrow. Good luck, and dare I say it; "keep us POST-ed"

Reactions: LA Copper

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Try these numbers/addresses/e-mails. As you can see there is some public zoom event tomorrow. Good luck, and dare I say it; "keep us POST-ed"
Excellent thank you, will keep ya "post" ed

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have submitted my information for review by MPTC (Committee) in October of 2021.

Since then I have not had any response (have call, left message and emailed), so I drove to the Randolph location and spoke with someone there. They stated all exemptions requests have been sent to POST. I asked for contact info for POST and I was told they don't even have a office yet....

Have you had any luck reaching out to anyone from MPTC or POST? I’m in the same boat as you. Submitted my info for Advisory Letter but haven’t gotten anything yet or heard from anyone in regards.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts