Constable Whacker at AAA | MassCops

Constable Whacker at AAA

Discussion in 'Whacker Sightings' started by GMass, Aug 9, 2011.

1. GMass

GMass Guest

You know who you are.

You were wearing a white uniform shirt. And shorts. And handcuffs dangling from a strap on the belt you bought at Macy's. And a TBL sticker on your SUV.

And radar detector hanging off your windshield.

Good effort.

2. Gil

Gil Founder of MassCops Staff Member

AAA does not usually tolerate that... how long did he last lol

3. firefighter39

firefighter39 Subscribing Member

Do you mean AAA the police store or AAA the automobile club?

Maybe he was looking for "A Tourist Guide to Whacker Sites" featuring such chapters as:

Central Mass: Home of CMPSA
    Ayer Mass: the Gay Constables Mecca

DNorth likes this.
  4. Loyal

Loyal MassCops Member

I remember going to a hit & run call where the witness identified himself as "Lt" so and so. When asked his first name and where he was a Lt; he stated that he was a Lt for some tiny town's Civil Defense Department. His real job was a AAA tow truck driver. He attempted to pull "rank" on me and tried to tell me how to track down the driver of the car whose registration he had provided...used stereotypical "police" lingo he must have heard on the tv land channel...was driving a AAA tow truck...his mentality was warped...delusions of grandiose....being an "authority figure" seemed to be this guy's passion....what a jamoke.

5. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

It was probably AAA Guns in West Springfield. He was probably shopping for some new heat.

6. Gil

Gil Founder of MassCops Staff Member

I think they should just get rid of the word constable in all MGL's There is no need for them at all. Process server, sure. You serve papers and that's it.. None of this bs warrant service and running around playing the part of something your not. Times are changing and so should the MGL's

7. GMass

GMass Guest

Oh, tail of his uniform shirt untucked from his khaki shorts.

I actually heard that's the new uniform for all future MPTC academy classes. He's ahead of the curve.

8. Kenneth P. Nasif

Kenneth P. Nasif New Member

Constables are necessary. Serving papers may be the majority of their work, but civil arrests (capias), forcible evictions, execution of search warrants for municipal agencies, enforcement of many different court orders and judgments, etc are duties reserved to constables and sheriffs. Their place in MGL's will forever be.

9. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

Here we go again.

Why does the name Kenneth P. Nasif ring a bell.

NorthshoreWannabe likes this.
  10. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

Fixed it for ya, you thin-skinned, thread-resurrecting, whacker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

11. niteowl1970

FUCK SSPO !!!!

mpd61 and Goose like this.
  12. visible25

visible25 Supporting Member

[​IMG]

Killjoy likes this.
  13. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

Where the hell is Gil these days?

I know he sold the sight but it would be nice to hear from him once in awhile :oops:

mpd61 and mtc like this.
  14. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

oh.......................:(

15. RodneyFarva

RodneyFarva Get off my lawn!

16. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

*ahem*

17. visible25

visible25 Supporting Member

18. Portable81

Portable81 MassCops Member

A retired Juvenile Court judge is at the center of a bizarre legal drama that also features a preschool director, a pastor and a car salesman.
    What began as a garden variety landlord-tenant dispute in 2010 erupted into an ugly altercation in May of last year that resulted in charges including assault, battery and assault with a dangerous weapon leveled against the preschool director, who is now the plaintiff in a $1.5 million civil lawsuit in Suffolk Superior Court.
    Kenneth P. Nasif, meanwhile, has seen his role in the narrative evolve from star witness and alleged victim to a defendant accused of improperly using his influence as a former judge to manipulate the system, an allegation Nasif strenuously denies in court documents, along with all other alleged wrongdoing in the latest civil suit.
    It is not Nasif’s first time in the spotlight. The longtime Juvenile and Dorchester District Court judge generated headlines early last decade for his controversial rulings in a case he presided over involving cult members who eschewed medical treatment for their children.

Read more: http://masslawyersweekly.com/2013/06/20/former-judge-embroiled-in-convoluted-legal-battle/#ixzz37VNGUWZd

19. Voodoo50

Voodoo50 MassCops Member

Well this just got good. Comment Kenneth?

20. niteowl1970

I think the issue many people have with constables comes from the actions of a choice few that take their sworn duty to ludicrous speed. I'm talking about Constables that dress in BDU's and drive blacked out vehicles that serve a capias to a some single mother with an outstanding oil bill like they're serving an arrest warrant to a violent gang member.

21. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

ludicrous-speed-o.gif

niteowl1970 likes this.
  22. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

They've gone to plaid.

Goose and niteowl1970 like this.
  23. Fuzzywuzzy

Fuzzywuzzy MassCops Member

This just happened this morning a few miles from me (here in PA), Constables (we have them too) shot an individual while attempting to serve him with papers related to $600.00 in unpaid parking tickets. They claim he was trying to run them over. Whitehall PD is a pretty good agency. They'll figure it out.

www.wfmz.com/news