Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to take the time to congradulate Sheriff Bretschneider and McDonald on their re-elections in Nantucket and Franklin counties. :)

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Morning reno911. I changed that avatar back to sipowitz. Kind-a resembles me a bit. Ya know, old and fat! :lol: Take care.

P.S.--do you have a site where you find avatars?

·
Registered
198 Posts
P.S.--do you have a site where you find avatars?[/quote]

I searched online and found this beauty in about 20 minutes!!!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks--that was my next project on this long midnight shift. Boy I hate the dogwatch!

·
Registered
198 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
found a site where I didn't have to download. I work off of a gov't computer. Because I'm not an administrator, and because of filters, there are alot of things I can't do at work. But I found this site, hotavatars.com where I can right click the one of my choice, add to my documents, and then use them. Pretty cool. thanks. I'm computer illiterate so these small things excite me. :D

·
Registered
372 Posts
sarge439 @ Wed 10 Nov said:
found a site where I didn't have to download. I work off of a gov't computer. Because I'm not an administrator, and because of filters, there are alot of things I can't do at work. But I found this site, hotavatars.com where I can right click the one of my choice, add to my documents, and then use them. Pretty cool. thanks. I'm computer illiterate so these small things excite me. :D
I hear that! One small computer victory at a time! :lol:

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey--morning guys. Yeah, I agree, who's on the street if we're all inside. One advantage to being the desk sergeant :) I've got 9 guys on the road. Not a damn thing going on here, but we're well protected at least. :lol: Found some awesome avatar sites too. Also yeah reno911, one small victory at a time.

P.S. Did you guys see the pics that Kate posted. Go to the pictures of Iraq thread. Some real good stuff. Back to the avatar search. I'm looking for cops stuff. Lots of female stuff and male stuff, and animated stuff. Trying to find the right one. Anyway, if anyone goes back on the road tonight, be safe. :lol:

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey check this site out. www.realcops.net. Lots of graphics. Some wallpapers too. God I love this job. Getting paid all this federal $$ to surf the net. Life's good fellas. :lol: :baby01:

Posted Wed Nov 10, 03:00:

DD's!!! Hey can ya e-mail me a large w/X cream/sugar? Good idea though. Time to send the new Airman out the gate for a coffee run. thanks Reno.

Posted Wed Nov 10, 03:10:

Hey--morning guys. Yeah, I agree, who's on the street if we're all inside. One advantage to being the desk sergeant :) I've got 9 guys on the road. Not a damn thing going on here, but we're well protected at least. :lol: Found some awesome avatar sites too. Also yeah reno911, one small victory at a time.

P.S. Did you guys see the pics that Kate posted. Go to the pictures of Iraq thread. Some real good stuff. Back to the avatar search. I'm looking for cops stuff. Lots of female stuff and male stuff, and animated stuff. Trying to find the right one. Anyway, if anyone goes back on the road tonight, be safe. :lol:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hey sarge, thanks for the tip to check out Realcops. Pretty cool site, but just what I need, another thing to distract me from offical duties! :D

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey Reno;

Researching web sites is official business. You're looking for intel, and training material. :lol: See what happens after 24 yrs. on the job. :naughty:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.