Congratulations! MassCops Sweepstakes | MassCops

Congratulations! MassCops Sweepstakes

Discussion in 'MassCops News' started by Gil, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Gil

Gil Founder of MassCops Staff Member

Congratulations to all of the winners of the MassCops.com sweepstake! The Winners were randomly generated on Oct 10, 2009 by Wildfire Interactive, Inc.

Larry Bateman of Massachusetts who won the Grand Prize, A Galls® Gift Certificate valued at $250.00, Patsy Hagen of California who won 2nd Prize, A Galls® Gift Certificate valued at $100.00 and Nicholas Ziminskt of Massachusetts who won 3rd Prize, A Galls® Gift Certificate valued at $50.00

To redeem your prize please contact Gilbert Bechtel at [email protected] and provide a mailing address to receive your gift.To be eligible for this prize you must respond within 14 days from today. Congratulations on being our winner and thanks so much for entering our sweepstakes!

2. Simon

Simon Guest

Ummmmmm ?

3. fra444

fra444 MassCops Member

Ummmmmmm That was on the FB Fans Site Snipe. You would know but your afraid you would not be able to controll yourself without getting fired if you had a membership! Remember?!

4. Simon

Simon Guest

Has nothing to do with self control brohammed..........

5. fra444

fra444 MassCops Member

You and I will never agree on this but, the only thing on my FB page is wht I allow there. I have more control there than I do here.

HEHEHEHEHE!! I have to be honest I love FB battles with Snipe!! :razz: :cool:

6. 5-0

5-0 Guest

Must control jealousy... :)

Congrats guys!

7. jedediah1

jedediah1 MassCops Member

congrats randomly selected punks...i hope you get a hernia lifting the gift certificate! :)

8. BLUE BLOOD

BLUE BLOOD ...---...

What MassCops member gets to present the awards? I vote for niteowl1970, clad in his poolboy attire.

9. lpwpd722

lpwpd722 Maddy B's grammy

I know Larry, he's a great guy. Congrats, La La.