Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FSCPD907 Congrats to your female officer who kicked butt and got the fitness award...&...broke a few records. :L: \:D/ And Congrats to my fellow Officer for winning the 110% award :jump:

·
Subscribing Member
530 Posts
Just curious did the female in SSPO 14 beat out the records set by the female in SSPO 13. If so great job

·
1,952 Posts
ecpd402 said:
Just curious did the female in SSPO 14 beat out the records set by the female in SSPO 13. If so great job
Yea but EB kicks @$$ so it's all good :p I'll have to let her know

·
Subscribing Member
530 Posts
EB from NothEastern is still the top Female SSPO. She was the only woman in the class :mobile: and beat out most male records. Still Great job to the SSPO14 female

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
ecpd402 said:
EB from NothEastern is still the top Female SSPO. She was the only woman in the class :mobile: and beat out most male records. Still Great job to the SSPO14 female
Ya but she's nothing compared to a Bristol County Deputy with the R/I Academy! (somebody buttf#ck me quick!)
:evil:

Sorry,

Congrats to all who graduated a verrrryyy tough course!
=D>

·
Subscribing Member
1,151 Posts
How about Northeastern SSPO #13 female vs FSC SSPO #14 female ? It can be the pay per view event of the year / maybe even a friendly wager between Departments ? :beer: Our Officer is up for the challenge and the smart money is on her. :punk:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Pay no attention to FSCPD 907--none of us do. There will be no duel, no pay per view event of the year, and as much as he probably wants mud wrestling--none of that either--so disregard!!

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
PJM#15 said:
Well I'm all for two female PO"s who want to mud wrestle! :D \:D/
Ya you'll fit in well at DOC!
:L:

·
Subscribing Member
1,151 Posts
Ok no pay per view event :( How about we hold the Battle of Female Campus Officers at the State Police Academy ? The Academy Staff can sell tickets at the door and have a 50/50 raffle. All the funds collected go towards the start of the 77th RTT class ? I know I would make the trip out west.

[-o<

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.