Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Considering the way this Godforsaken state wastes money on it's non-producers, you would think they could have a photographer at the ceremony for these folks. I mean their only doing a dangerous, thankless job keeping the scum of society behind bars.
DOC - get your priorities in order and recognize these new grads..

·
Registered
88 Posts
I remember there was media coverage of the Winter graduation (303rd), but I haven't heard a thing about this one. Nothing in the news this time around, unless I missed it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I haven't seen any media coverage or press releases, at least not yet. As fo where people are going, I think I counted 12 FNG's when I walked out of SBCC monday morning....all looking like deer in headlights....and to think, that was me a few short months ago.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Anybody know how many recruits are heading to MCI Cedar Junction... I was scared out of my mind when they called my name to be assigned at that hell hole
Dude you signed up for it, I have read in your other posts about how much it sucks and how you were scared etc, you should have been informed that these guys aren't in there for stealing bicycles. When you go in and sign your name to the certification list, you are telling them that you are willing to take the job no matter where they put you. Sorry to sound like a dick but if you browse over all your posts in this forum you will see that it is mostly you being negative and telling how scared you were, officers getting hurt, or you quitting. Its a tough job I know but as I said above: You signed up for it. Later
Matt

·
Registered
9 Posts
Cedar junction is bad but you make it some much worst by being scared and they teach you alot stuff to look out for in the academy sooo you will be find if you get cedar junction. To be honest I wanted cedar junction cause it can only get better from there....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts