Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 12th MPOC at the Boylston just graduated on the 13th of July. I was talking to a couple of instructors who said the class was phenomenal. 44 caucasion males. They said that the class snapped together better than any class they've had in a while. Congrat's guys.

·
Registered
85 Posts
The 12th MPOC at the Boylston just graduated on the 13th of July. I was talking to a couple of instructors who said the class was phenomenal. 44 caucasion males. They said that the class snapped together better than any class they've had in a while. Congrat's guys.
I really didn't want to go here but I have to. Whats the difference if they where all white males or not?

·
Registered
334 Posts
jay-z @ Tue 13 Jul 2004 18:56 said:
I really didn't want to go here but I have to. Whats the difference if they where all white males or not?
Yeah, I was kinda wondering the same thing.

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
jay-z @ 7/13/2004 6:56:59 PM said:
Same here??? Some could read into that the wrong way, hell I don't think that there IS any other way to read into it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They didn't mean anything negative about it. I guess the classes are usually more diversified. Most of the gusy in there were already on the job and had the permanent waiver's from MCJTC, but I guess the new MPTC revoked all the waivers

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
Maybe they revoked all the waivers due to the lack of diversity in the class
:shock:

Only kiddin, but does go to show that sometimes people say things and don't necessarily mean to make politically incorrect statements
:wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.