Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Photo by Nancy Lane
FRIGHTENING DELIVERY: Police say Ned Sylvester removed steel rods surgically implanted in his hand and mailed them to his former girlfriend.

While crazed con Neil Sylvester hid from the cameras in court yesterday, his ex-girlfriend was hiding from him after authorities say the Lowell man ripped out two steel rods surgically implanted in his hand and mailed them to the frightened woman as a "token" of his love.
"I'm in so much fear of him that I continuously have to look over my shoulder," the ex-girlfriend said in her application for a restraining order.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/re...rips_rods_out_of_hand_sendsthem_to_ex-galpal/

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,540 Posts
And to think he looks so NORMAL!

Ned Sylvester was quoted as saying, "This is all because I couldn't get a cop job. I'd be a GREAT F*&^#$% cop, but that butthole shrink said NO. Well, back to my job at the F*&^#$% warehouse. I'm the BEST F*&^#$% guard that place ever F*&^#$% had. I just wish I didn't steel so F*&^#$% much and want to KILL anyone who looked at me F*&^#$% sideways. DAMN, how did I fail that F*&^#$% thing. It's F*&^#$% rigged! F**************&^!!!"

Reactions: USMCMP5811

·
Super Moderator
6,645 Posts
Bend them, and return to sender.

·
Public Trough Feeder
5,181 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,832 Posts
I always tell my wife, "nothing says I love you like ripping out surgically implanted shards of metal and sending them in the mail to your one true love."

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,540 Posts
"And show us again, Mr. Sylvester, the face you made when Dr. Sausagefinger, without warning you first, checked you for prostate cancer?"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts