Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:?: IF anyone can help me out .......What community colleges in MA have private security and/or instead of campus police??? And is there any community colleges that are armed??? Thanks for your help.....i need to settle a argument amoung fellow officers :spank:

·
Subscribing Member
502 Posts
Middlesex Community College is done by private security.
Bunker Hill has their own Police

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,756 Posts
Massasoit Community College= currently the only armed P.D. in the system
8)
Bunker Hill
Mass Bay
Mt. Wachusett
Quinsigamond
Above schools are P.D.'s
:wink:
Of the fifteen (15) State Community Colleges, I am only certain of the above. The rest I believe are a hodgepodge of Public Safety, some employing uniformed SSPO's, and maybe Roxbury had contract security, but are they not gone?

Stay tuned.................

·
Subscribing Member
308 Posts
MPD,

not to correct you but I had a friend who used to work at Quinsigamond and they were armed when he left (2002) I dont know if that has changed.

·
Subscribing Member
308 Posts
MPD,

I will be opening the mouth and inserting the foot. I go to correct you and find out I was wrong. My apologies kind sir. JP thanks for the correction on the issue.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,756 Posts
40th MPOC#309 said:
Hey Woody-whos the Chief over at Massasoit? :?:
Why that would be MASSASOIT!!! Chief of the Wompanoags of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wink:

·
Registered
14 Posts
MPD, Irish and MPOC my love :wink:

C'mon now, even tho there may be a nameplate on the door, we ALL know who runs this place.......................... ME!!! :baby13:

All my years of hard work :hump: have finally paid off :sh:

·
Subscribing Member
2,280 Posts
TruthSeeker2 @ Fri 23 Jul said:
MPD, Irish and MPOC my love :wink:

C'mon now, even tho there may be a nameplate on the door, we ALL know who runs this place.......................... ME!!! :baby13:

All my years of hard work :hump: have finally paid off :sh:
You absolutely do V. Since Woody has no pull in getting us a cruiser maybe you can LOL I am down to my last brain cell since the carbonmonoxide is killing my 200 brain cells left.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.