Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I was going to post this under State Police but it makes more sense to put it here.

So in 6 weeks (15 April 2005 @ 1650 or so) I will be landing at Logan after flying from Kuwait on British Airways. It will have been 14 months 7 days since I have been home. I will be going directly to Riley's Roast Beef and framingham for a nice big Roast Beef sandwich on their onion roll.

Then home.

So why was I going to post this under the State police? well for people like EOD that have lived in this part of the world you know how driving here is much different. Speed and just geting from point A to point B. 9%5 of the stuff people do when driving and to get around are never enforced because the police here are 100% reactive. Hell they will not even respond to an accident that happend infront of them until they are called over by someone or told by there sad version of Dispatch.

So if you see a heavy set white guy with auburn hair with galsses driving a white Hyundia Sante Fe give him a break. LOL. Give me as much verbal abuse you want but I would be very gratefull if you did not give me a ticket. lol

No I should be good I just need to remeber that the speed limit is 65 MPH not 120 KMPH or drive at 100 MPH as we all do here in Kuwait.

Well maybe I will bump into some of you when I am home.

I fly back out on 5 May 05 and Will be back in Sept/Oct for 2 weeks then for good on 10 Feb 2006.

Jeremie

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Congrats on coming home! Sounds like you need it! This kid I went to high school with is over in Kuwait right now...I think. His mom said he was in Iraq but going to Kuwait if I'm correct.

Between you and EOD I'm glad you boys are coming home. You need the rest.

Regardless...get home safe!

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
hehehe.... yeah i completely understand. we in the northeast drive like jerks, but they drive like complete friggin tools.... i mean just stupid! i set the cruise control, and have others drive so i can aclimate myself! welcome home bro, also try not to stare at all the woman, after a year+ looking at nijas i found myself just amazed at REAL WOMAN!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
EOD so true on the Nijas. Thank god for some hot us females on base.

Duuny available for a date? :wink: LOL

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thought this went with the topic of Drivers in the Middle East.

Hell no I do not need or want STARBUCKS. We have more Starbucks in Kuwait then in all of NE.

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Let me check my schedule... let's see... Monday, free... Tuesday, free... Wednesday, free... yeah, the rest of the year is looking about the same. I dunno, man, I'm pretty booked up as you can see, so let me get back to you on that! :lol:

:wink:

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
damn dunny that new tat is making u pretty popular, we all know ur schedule is booked! I was gonna see if u wanted to come to VA but i just figured u had to be busy!

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
No kidding, huh??? I've been a member of this board for years, I get one little sexy-ass tatoo and all of a sudden it's SCHWING!

Take a number and get in line, boys!!! :p

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I know the language of LOVE

:inlove:

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

:heart:

·
Registered
968 Posts
Oh Yeah, well I know the Lambada! :hump: (The Forbidden Dance). I also bought a basket of wheat, purchased a collection of nesting dolls and drank a gallon of vodka with a babooska who told me that Dunny would be pleased by my charm. :D

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
:oops: I love it when guys on the internet fight over me. If only it happened in real life then I wouldn't be posting pictures of my finger. :oops:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
oh dunny if i wasn't married!!! that finger would be mine! where were u 4 years ago! :cry: here's a pic of my buddy that dressed up like a ninja for our halloween party, its all real arab female garb, he got it from a woman that was doing undercover work.

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
Officer Dunngeon said:
:oops:

That link is broken! :(

Oh yeah, and :oops: .
there ya go dunny!
and yeah thats a guy! he did his own make up but as mcoa41 can tell ya thats pretty damn accurate. the only thing thing he didn't do is make him self either stink to high wholy hell with to much perfume or to much B.O.(its hit or miss)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Picture is right on. They also wear an eye cover so you can not see any of them. Oh and gloves (mostly white parade type).

But he still looks like a guy. But with the fact that there are more man then women in this part of the worl and arab guy would hit on him/her. lol

I have a picture of my friend April in her outfit. I will find it at home and load it on. She spent 8 years in Bahrain and now 1 here in Kuwait. I guess she will be going home in another year. 10 years in this part of the worl. No way not for me.

Will post picture tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.