Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought these and man they are so comfortable. Gives that nice hey I care about the shine on my boots but I want to be slightly tactical feel.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,750 Posts
Phukkin sneaker pimps.............

·
Super Moderator
7,167 Posts
WTF are they? I need something better than my ancient Bellevilles for shifts when I'm on my feet all night.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I wear the Blauer Crush boot. Most comfortable boot I’ve ever worn.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wear the Blauer Crush boot. Most comfortable boot I’ve ever worn.

I like those as well, I just prefer the 8 inch boot height versus the 5 inch mid boot. As you get older the ankles require more support.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
I know I’m in the minority here but I love how the Corcoran jump boots fit...plus they last forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: zm88 and mpd61

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know I’m in the minority here but I love how the Corcoran jump boots fit...plus they last forever.

I had a pair of these for 6 straight years. Then I got the infamous hole by the pinky toe in the leather and I retired the old girls.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,750 Posts

Your not in the minority! I alternate Corcoran Jumps with Rocky zip jump boots. This old dog's feet appreciate the support. Can't tell you how much money I've WASTED on the sneaker/boot hyhbrid garbage.

Reactions: USAF286
1 - 9 of 9 Posts