·
Super Moderator
6,761 Posts
Ouch! At least we know who its NOT ;)

Reactions: Goose

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
I bet it isn't the first time a round went into floor of that trailer... holes in feet make news though. ;)

Reactions: GARDA

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,879 Posts
Assumption Deputy Chief Keith S. Hough, 55, suffered a bullet wound to his right foot when his gun fired as he was returning it to its holster, officials said.
He was taken to the University Massachusetts Medical Center in Worcester, where he was in good condition.
Hough was participating in live-fire police training provided by Blue Line Corp., a private vendor.
State police are investigating.

Why the State Police investigating......Oh Oh is it because it would be safe to make the "Assumption" that they are SSPO's!?!?!?!

G

·
They shit-canned a guy in the last year or so who had an NG into a wall in their back room. What are they going to do to Deputy Dogg??

·
Super Moderator
6,761 Posts
Always keep your booger-hook off the bang switch!
I have a switched on friend who has a nasty scar from when the plastic thing on the drawstring on his windbreaker sent a .40 into his foot. Drawing is fast...
Re-holstering is slow.

Reactions: Goose and GARDA

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
Why the State Police investigating......Oh Oh is it because it would be safe to make the "Assumption" that they are SSPO's!?!?!?!
Whoa, Buddy, put away the tinfoil hat just yet! Probably because they are the primary investigative agency for the Worcester County DA's office, and Holden PD could be assumed to be at least peripherally involved, after all, it was hosted at their department.

Just goes to show, keep that finger outside the trigger-guard when recovering to the holster or you will initiate an unwanted detonation in the chamber of your boom stick. I can wholeheartedly testify to the fact that rank is not a substitute for competence.

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
I bet it isn't the first time a round went into floor of that trailer... holes in feet make news though. ;)
No wonder Jerry always says he is afraid of guns!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.