Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By Todd Starnes
A Washington college said their non-discrimination policy prevents them from stopping a transgender man from exposing himself to young girls inside a women's locker room, according to a group of concerned parents.

"Little girls should not be exposed to naked men, period," said David Hacker, senior legal counsel with the Alliance Defending Freedom. A group of concerned parents contacted the legal firm for help.
Hacker said a 45-year-old male student, who dresses as a woman and goes by the name Colleen Francis, undressed and exposed his genitals on several occasions inside the woman's locker room at Evergreen State College.

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarne...der-man-to-expose-himself-to-young-girls.html

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Once again im going to do what I always do, im sorry but its fuckin accuarate so if one of you libtards wants to dispute/debate/discuss/ this I welcome it so here it goes. Politics, thats right politics, this is a direct result of Conservatives rolling over and letting this type of shit be accepted and not standing up and saying enough is enough. Sandra Fluke was given a speaking spot at the DNC and spouted off about birth control, abortions and surgeries for transgender ppl and how the taxpayers should pay for them to roaring applause. If we give them an inch they always take a mile, its just that simple.

G

·
If my daughter were one of the victims of this, I would just assume that their non-discrimination policy would also allow me to beat the bag out of the pervert.

BTW....that has nothing to do with transgender status. Regulars here know that I have a lot of sympathy for transgender people, I just have contempt for anyone who exposes themselves to an unwilling/unasking audience.

·
Super Moderator
6,645 Posts
Putting stories like this out there seems to be just begging for vigilante justice.

G

·
I'm not buying the entire story - 45yr old male college student hanging around locker rooms with little girls?

A true transgendered individual or just a freakshow pervert that's found the perfect excuse to parade his johnson in front of little girls?

I lean towards the latter.
Freakshow perverts in public come from all genders....males (usually), females (rarely), and transgender (also rare).

G

·
Give it it's own shower area and it will drop out soon after.:oops:
If the person in question is legitimately transgender (and that category does exist), the term "it" is a degrading insult......legitimately transgender people should be addressed by the term of their chosen gender.

·
Super Moderator
7,170 Posts
If the person in question is legitimately transgender (and that category does exist), the term "it" is a degrading insult......legitimately transgender people should be addressed by the term of their chosen gender.
Out of curiosity - if they "adopt" a male name as a nickname, I take it it is safe to assume that they prefer to be addressed as a male?

·
Registered
482 Posts
Thanks Delte784, i'll try to be more sensitive the next time I comment on a 45 year old man with a dick who is showering with young girls because he thinks he should be a female. If I wasn't Irish I might try it myself with older females, but not to much older.

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
Is "shim" a legitimate substitute? Or chicks with dicks?

·
Mr Scribbles44.blogspot.com
2,963 Posts
I disagree, indoor plumbing =Ma'am
Outdoor plumbing=Sir
What cell would you put them in? Regardless of how they want to be addressed, you can't fool Mother Nature or the booking Officer!!!

Reactions: Hush
G

·
OK OK OK

There's Gender Identity Disorder... let's say this individual is duly afflicted... this person SHOULD have the decency to use some modest decorum in the presence of others, rather than splay it all out.

Common decency is a two way street
Perverts come in all shapes, sizes, genders, and disorders.

What I'm saying is that GID is a legitimate mental disorder as defined by the DSM-IV-TR.

G

·
Perverts come in all shapes, sizes, genders, and disorders.

What I'm saying is that GID is a legitimate mental disorder as defined by the DSM-IV-TR.
It may be a legitimate disorder, but where do you draw the line when it comes to respecting other people's right to privacy? Should anyone with this disorder just be given carte blanche to do whatever they want to do as their "accepted" sex? How far do we go to treat them fairly? Should they share a locker room/bathroom, or get their own private one? And if they get a private one, then why shouldn't any other shy person who is embarrassed to be seen naked also get the same equal treatment? It's a slippery slope is all I'm saying.

Sent from my wicked smaht DROID RAZR

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
I kind of like what some places are doing with the third "Family Restrooom" idea. In fact, this is an issue for me too, as a father of a girl who's too small to go to the bathroom by herself (she's 5). I'd rather not bring her in the men's room, and no way I'm going in the ladies with her, so we sometimes end up just not going out in public together without my wife around because I don't want to face the problem of a five year old who needs to go right now, and no place safe for us to do it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts